Kate Hudson Freed From Stealing Idea Accusation
Actress Kate Hudson has settled a lawsuit in which she was accused of stealing the idea for a line of haircare products. The "You, Me and Dupree" star was named in the suit which alleged she took a sample given to her by bosses at 220 Labs and used it to create her own range of eco-friendly products with celebrity stylist David Babaii.
Bosses at 220 Labs claimed it was their idea to create a collection of shampoos and styling aids containing volcanic ash. But now Hudson has reached an out-of-court settlement and the case has been dismissed, reports TMZ.com. A lawyer tells the website, "My clients are delighted it has been settled... everyone was pleased with the result."
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton