Kate Hudson Freed From Stealing Idea Accusation
Actress Kate Hudson has settled a lawsuit in which she was accused of stealing the idea for a line of haircare products. The "You, Me and Dupree" star was named in the suit which alleged she took a sample given to her by bosses at 220 Labs and used it to create her own range of eco-friendly products with celebrity stylist David Babaii.
Bosses at 220 Labs claimed it was their idea to create a collection of shampoos and styling aids containing volcanic ash. But now Hudson has reached an out-of-court settlement and the case has been dismissed, reports TMZ.com. A lawyer tells the website, "My clients are delighted it has been settled... everyone was pleased with the result."
More Kate Hudson News
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters