Kate Hudson Freed From Stealing Idea Accusation
Actress Kate Hudson has settled a lawsuit in which she was accused of stealing the idea for a line of haircare products. The "You, Me and Dupree" star was named in the suit which alleged she took a sample given to her by bosses at 220 Labs and used it to create her own range of eco-friendly products with celebrity stylist David Babaii.
Bosses at 220 Labs claimed it was their idea to create a collection of shampoos and styling aids containing volcanic ash. But now Hudson has reached an out-of-court settlement and the case has been dismissed, reports TMZ.com. A lawyer tells the website, "My clients are delighted it has been settled... everyone was pleased with the result."
More Kate Hudson News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion