Kate Hudson Freed From Stealing Idea Accusation
Actress Kate Hudson has settled a lawsuit in which she was accused of stealing the idea for a line of haircare products. The "You, Me and Dupree" star was named in the suit which alleged she took a sample given to her by bosses at 220 Labs and used it to create her own range of eco-friendly products with celebrity stylist David Babaii.
Bosses at 220 Labs claimed it was their idea to create a collection of shampoos and styling aids containing volcanic ash. But now Hudson has reached an out-of-court settlement and the case has been dismissed, reports TMZ.com. A lawyer tells the website, "My clients are delighted it has been settled... everyone was pleased with the result."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism