Kate Hudson Freed From Stealing Idea Accusation
Actress Kate Hudson has settled a lawsuit in which she was accused of stealing the idea for a line of haircare products. The "You, Me and Dupree" star was named in the suit which alleged she took a sample given to her by bosses at 220 Labs and used it to create her own range of eco-friendly products with celebrity stylist David Babaii.
Bosses at 220 Labs claimed it was their idea to create a collection of shampoos and styling aids containing volcanic ash. But now Hudson has reached an out-of-court settlement and the case has been dismissed, reports TMZ.com. A lawyer tells the website, "My clients are delighted it has been settled... everyone was pleased with the result."
More Kate Hudson News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'