Khloe Kardashian Thanks Haters for TV Ratings
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian has taken aim at her online critics, branding those who post negative messages about her on the web "cowards". The socialite is tired of being the focus of internet gossip and has criticized her "haters" on her own blog.
But the star insists those who discuss her on forums are actually doing her a favor - because they boost ratings of her TV shows "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami".
In a post on her website, she writes, "I am a little confused as to why people who 'hate' me so much follow my every move and know every last thing about me (whether it's fact or fiction). It's funny to me how these so called 'haters' can sit behind a computer screen and all of a sudden have courage."
"I most likely have seen many of you in person before and you have never said these things to my face. This is because you are a coward. You don't have the guts. You are the ones that when we come face to face can only stutter compliments."
"Thank you for the ratings you give me on BOTH of my TV shows because based on the comments you leave on my page, it's clear that you watch. So thank you to my haters! You truly are making me better. God bless. I hope you are proud of yourself. I am proud of you!"
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!