Khloe Kardashian Thanks Haters for TV Ratings
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian has taken aim at her online critics, branding those who post negative messages about her on the web "cowards". The socialite is tired of being the focus of internet gossip and has criticized her "haters" on her own blog.
But the star insists those who discuss her on forums are actually doing her a favor - because they boost ratings of her TV shows "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami".
In a post on her website, she writes, "I am a little confused as to why people who 'hate' me so much follow my every move and know every last thing about me (whether it's fact or fiction). It's funny to me how these so called 'haters' can sit behind a computer screen and all of a sudden have courage."
"I most likely have seen many of you in person before and you have never said these things to my face. This is because you are a coward. You don't have the guts. You are the ones that when we come face to face can only stutter compliments."
"Thank you for the ratings you give me on BOTH of my TV shows because based on the comments you leave on my page, it's clear that you watch. So thank you to my haters! You truly are making me better. God bless. I hope you are proud of yourself. I am proud of you!"
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding