Stevie Nicks Working on First Solo Album in a Decade
Fleetwood Mac singer Stevie Nicks is recording her first solo album in almost a decade with former Eurythmics star Dave Stewart. The Brit has become Nicks' new writing partner and the pair has teamed up with revered producer Glen Ballard to cut tracks for an album release next year.
"The Landslide" singer tells Rolling Stone magazine, "At a certain point, I'm going to get too old for this, but making this album really shows that I'm not done yet."
She also admitted to have never been excited by a project like this since the 1981 "Bella Donna". She hopes to release the effort next year around March and it will include "rock & roll reminiscent of her best solo work."
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music