Stevie Nicks Working on First Solo Album in a Decade
Fleetwood Mac singer Stevie Nicks is recording her first solo album in almost a decade with former Eurythmics star Dave Stewart. The Brit has become Nicks' new writing partner and the pair has teamed up with revered producer Glen Ballard to cut tracks for an album release next year.
"The Landslide" singer tells Rolling Stone magazine, "At a certain point, I'm going to get too old for this, but making this album really shows that I'm not done yet."
She also admitted to have never been excited by a project like this since the 1981 "Bella Donna". She hopes to release the effort next year around March and it will include "rock & roll reminiscent of her best solo work."
More Stevie Nicks News
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China