Stevie Nicks Working on First Solo Album in a Decade
Fleetwood Mac singer Stevie Nicks is recording her first solo album in almost a decade with former Eurythmics star Dave Stewart. The Brit has become Nicks' new writing partner and the pair has teamed up with revered producer Glen Ballard to cut tracks for an album release next year.
"The Landslide" singer tells Rolling Stone magazine, "At a certain point, I'm going to get too old for this, but making this album really shows that I'm not done yet."
She also admitted to have never been excited by a project like this since the 1981 "Bella Donna". She hopes to release the effort next year around March and it will include "rock & roll reminiscent of her best solo work."
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2