Stevie Nicks Working on First Solo Album in a Decade
Fleetwood Mac singer Stevie Nicks is recording her first solo album in almost a decade with former Eurythmics star Dave Stewart. The Brit has become Nicks' new writing partner and the pair has teamed up with revered producer Glen Ballard to cut tracks for an album release next year.
"The Landslide" singer tells Rolling Stone magazine, "At a certain point, I'm going to get too old for this, but making this album really shows that I'm not done yet."
She also admitted to have never been excited by a project like this since the 1981 "Bella Donna". She hopes to release the effort next year around March and it will include "rock & roll reminiscent of her best solo work."
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC