James Morrison Grieving Father's Death
Singer James Morrison has been left devastated following the death of his father. The "You Give Me Something" hitmaker's dad Paul Catchpole, 60, was discovered slumped in a street near his home in Warwickshire, England but he passed away before paramedics could get him to a hospital.
Morrison has canceled a scheduled concert in New York so he can fly home for his dad's funeral on Monday, September 6. The singer has previously spoken of his dad's battle with alcohol addiction, admitting he would call him every week to "check if he's still alive".
A spokesperson from the singer's record company tells Britain's Daily Mail, "James is devastated. This came out of the blue."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media