Amy Winehouse Split With Boyfriend
Amy Winehouse has split from her boyfriend Reg Traviss, according to U.K. reports. The "Back to Black" hitmaker has been dating the director since earlier this year, but the relationship was rocked last month when photographs emerged of Traviss walking hand-in-hand with his former partner, burlesque dancer Raven Isis Holt.
Holt later alleged Traviss had revived their love affair while he was still involved with the star. And the rumors seem to have pushed the couple to break up, reports Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "She (Winehouse) hasn't spoken to Reg since and she's told everyone that it's over. She's pretty cut up (upset) about it, she was serious about him. Amy is confused and vulnerable."
Before dating Reg Traviss, Amy Winehouse was married to Blake Fielder-Civil.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics