Amy Winehouse Split With Boyfriend
Amy Winehouse has split from her boyfriend Reg Traviss, according to U.K. reports. The "Back to Black" hitmaker has been dating the director since earlier this year, but the relationship was rocked last month when photographs emerged of Traviss walking hand-in-hand with his former partner, burlesque dancer Raven Isis Holt.
Holt later alleged Traviss had revived their love affair while he was still involved with the star. And the rumors seem to have pushed the couple to break up, reports Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "She (Winehouse) hasn't spoken to Reg since and she's told everyone that it's over. She's pretty cut up (upset) about it, she was serious about him. Amy is confused and vulnerable."
Before dating Reg Traviss, Amy Winehouse was married to Blake Fielder-Civil.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage