Amy Winehouse Split With Boyfriend
Amy Winehouse has split from her boyfriend Reg Traviss, according to U.K. reports. The "Back to Black" hitmaker has been dating the director since earlier this year, but the relationship was rocked last month when photographs emerged of Traviss walking hand-in-hand with his former partner, burlesque dancer Raven Isis Holt.
Holt later alleged Traviss had revived their love affair while he was still involved with the star. And the rumors seem to have pushed the couple to break up, reports Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "She (Winehouse) hasn't spoken to Reg since and she's told everyone that it's over. She's pretty cut up (upset) about it, she was serious about him. Amy is confused and vulnerable."
Before dating Reg Traviss, Amy Winehouse was married to Blake Fielder-Civil.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor