Amy Winehouse Split With Boyfriend
Amy Winehouse has split from her boyfriend Reg Traviss, according to U.K. reports. The "Back to Black" hitmaker has been dating the director since earlier this year, but the relationship was rocked last month when photographs emerged of Traviss walking hand-in-hand with his former partner, burlesque dancer Raven Isis Holt.
Holt later alleged Traviss had revived their love affair while he was still involved with the star. And the rumors seem to have pushed the couple to break up, reports Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "She (Winehouse) hasn't spoken to Reg since and she's told everyone that it's over. She's pretty cut up (upset) about it, she was serious about him. Amy is confused and vulnerable."
Before dating Reg Traviss, Amy Winehouse was married to Blake Fielder-Civil.
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump