Amy Winehouse Split With Boyfriend
Amy Winehouse has split from her boyfriend Reg Traviss, according to U.K. reports. The "Back to Black" hitmaker has been dating the director since earlier this year, but the relationship was rocked last month when photographs emerged of Traviss walking hand-in-hand with his former partner, burlesque dancer Raven Isis Holt.
Holt later alleged Traviss had revived their love affair while he was still involved with the star. And the rumors seem to have pushed the couple to break up, reports Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "She (Winehouse) hasn't spoken to Reg since and she's told everyone that it's over. She's pretty cut up (upset) about it, she was serious about him. Amy is confused and vulnerable."
Before dating Reg Traviss, Amy Winehouse was married to Blake Fielder-Civil.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star