Paris Hilton's Home Intruder Pleads Not Guilty to Felony Burglary Charge
The man who sparked a panic at Paris Hilton's home in Hollywood last week by attempting to break-in while the socialite was sleeping has pleaded not guilty to a felony burglary charge. Nathan Lee Parada entered his plea in Los Angeles on Friday, August 3 and is now scheduled to return to court on September 15 for a preliminary hearing. He is expected to remain behind bars until then.
Parada was arrested by police outside Hilton's home on August 24. She tweeted about the incident, writing "So scary, just got woken up to a guy trying to break into my house holding 2 big knifes."
Since that incident, Hilton herself has landed in trouble with the law after she was arrested in Las Vegas last Friday, August 27 and charged with cocaine possession.
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?