Paris Hilton's Home Intruder Pleads Not Guilty to Felony Burglary Charge
The man who sparked a panic at Paris Hilton's home in Hollywood last week by attempting to break-in while the socialite was sleeping has pleaded not guilty to a felony burglary charge. Nathan Lee Parada entered his plea in Los Angeles on Friday, August 3 and is now scheduled to return to court on September 15 for a preliminary hearing. He is expected to remain behind bars until then.
Parada was arrested by police outside Hilton's home on August 24. She tweeted about the incident, writing "So scary, just got woken up to a guy trying to break into my house holding 2 big knifes."
Since that incident, Hilton herself has landed in trouble with the law after she was arrested in Las Vegas last Friday, August 27 and charged with cocaine possession.
More Paris Hilton News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour