Paris Hilton's Home Intruder Pleads Not Guilty to Felony Burglary Charge
The man who sparked a panic at Paris Hilton's home in Hollywood last week by attempting to break-in while the socialite was sleeping has pleaded not guilty to a felony burglary charge. Nathan Lee Parada entered his plea in Los Angeles on Friday, August 3 and is now scheduled to return to court on September 15 for a preliminary hearing. He is expected to remain behind bars until then.
Parada was arrested by police outside Hilton's home on August 24. She tweeted about the incident, writing "So scary, just got woken up to a guy trying to break into my house holding 2 big knifes."
Since that incident, Hilton herself has landed in trouble with the law after she was arrested in Las Vegas last Friday, August 27 and charged with cocaine possession.
More Paris Hilton News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death