Paris Hilton's Home Intruder Pleads Not Guilty to Felony Burglary Charge
The man who sparked a panic at Paris Hilton's home in Hollywood last week by attempting to break-in while the socialite was sleeping has pleaded not guilty to a felony burglary charge. Nathan Lee Parada entered his plea in Los Angeles on Friday, August 3 and is now scheduled to return to court on September 15 for a preliminary hearing. He is expected to remain behind bars until then.
Parada was arrested by police outside Hilton's home on August 24. She tweeted about the incident, writing "So scary, just got woken up to a guy trying to break into my house holding 2 big knifes."
Since that incident, Hilton herself has landed in trouble with the law after she was arrested in Las Vegas last Friday, August 27 and charged with cocaine possession.
More Paris Hilton News
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer