Paris Hilton's Home Intruder Pleads Not Guilty to Felony Burglary Charge
The man who sparked a panic at Paris Hilton's home in Hollywood last week by attempting to break-in while the socialite was sleeping has pleaded not guilty to a felony burglary charge. Nathan Lee Parada entered his plea in Los Angeles on Friday, August 3 and is now scheduled to return to court on September 15 for a preliminary hearing. He is expected to remain behind bars until then.
Parada was arrested by police outside Hilton's home on August 24. She tweeted about the incident, writing "So scary, just got woken up to a guy trying to break into my house holding 2 big knifes."
Since that incident, Hilton herself has landed in trouble with the law after she was arrested in Las Vegas last Friday, August 27 and charged with cocaine possession.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'