Jason Sudeikis on January Jones: We're Dating
U.S. funnyman Jason Sudeikis has confirmed he's dating "Mad Men" pin-up January Jones, insisting the pretty blonde is a "great" girlfriend. The two 30-somethings have been coy about their relationship and she recently denied his claims that he had seen her naked.
The "Saturday Night Live" regular, who was previously linked romantically to Jennifer Aniston, says, "We're dating, she's great. I'm very happy with everything."
As for breaking Aniston's heart, Sudeikis says, "You know the worst part? Even joking about it gets taken out of context. It's such a weird thing to even speak about. I make what I think is clearly a joke and then some people... I don't know, it's hard. I guess it just proves that not everybody has the same sense of humor as I do. I try not to be too worried about it."
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'