Jason Sudeikis on January Jones: We're Dating
U.S. funnyman Jason Sudeikis has confirmed he's dating "Mad Men" pin-up January Jones, insisting the pretty blonde is a "great" girlfriend. The two 30-somethings have been coy about their relationship and she recently denied his claims that he had seen her naked.
The "Saturday Night Live" regular, who was previously linked romantically to Jennifer Aniston, says, "We're dating, she's great. I'm very happy with everything."
As for breaking Aniston's heart, Sudeikis says, "You know the worst part? Even joking about it gets taken out of context. It's such a weird thing to even speak about. I make what I think is clearly a joke and then some people... I don't know, it's hard. I guess it just proves that not everybody has the same sense of humor as I do. I try not to be too worried about it."
More Jason Sudeikis News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed