Jason Sudeikis on January Jones: We're Dating
U.S. funnyman Jason Sudeikis has confirmed he's dating "Mad Men" pin-up January Jones, insisting the pretty blonde is a "great" girlfriend. The two 30-somethings have been coy about their relationship and she recently denied his claims that he had seen her naked.
The "Saturday Night Live" regular, who was previously linked romantically to Jennifer Aniston, says, "We're dating, she's great. I'm very happy with everything."
As for breaking Aniston's heart, Sudeikis says, "You know the worst part? Even joking about it gets taken out of context. It's such a weird thing to even speak about. I make what I think is clearly a joke and then some people... I don't know, it's hard. I guess it just proves that not everybody has the same sense of humor as I do. I try not to be too worried about it."
More Jason Sudeikis News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune