Jason Sudeikis on January Jones: We're Dating
U.S. funnyman Jason Sudeikis has confirmed he's dating "Mad Men" pin-up January Jones, insisting the pretty blonde is a "great" girlfriend. The two 30-somethings have been coy about their relationship and she recently denied his claims that he had seen her naked.
The "Saturday Night Live" regular, who was previously linked romantically to Jennifer Aniston, says, "We're dating, she's great. I'm very happy with everything."
As for breaking Aniston's heart, Sudeikis says, "You know the worst part? Even joking about it gets taken out of context. It's such a weird thing to even speak about. I make what I think is clearly a joke and then some people... I don't know, it's hard. I guess it just proves that not everybody has the same sense of humor as I do. I try not to be too worried about it."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance