Jason Sudeikis on January Jones: We're Dating
U.S. funnyman Jason Sudeikis has confirmed he's dating "Mad Men" pin-up January Jones, insisting the pretty blonde is a "great" girlfriend. The two 30-somethings have been coy about their relationship and she recently denied his claims that he had seen her naked.
The "Saturday Night Live" regular, who was previously linked romantically to Jennifer Aniston, says, "We're dating, she's great. I'm very happy with everything."
As for breaking Aniston's heart, Sudeikis says, "You know the worst part? Even joking about it gets taken out of context. It's such a weird thing to even speak about. I make what I think is clearly a joke and then some people... I don't know, it's hard. I guess it just proves that not everybody has the same sense of humor as I do. I try not to be too worried about it."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars