Zsa Zsa Gabor to Be Preserved by Husband
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt is calling on controversial German anatomist Gunther von Hagens to immortalize the ailing actress' body after she dies. The ageing star, 93, has been in and out of hospital since breaking her hip at the couple's Beverly Hills home in July and friends, fans and family members fear she is facing her final days.
But Gabor's legacy will live on, if von Anhalt gets his way - he wants her remains to be preserved by plastination, according to Germany's Bild newspaper. And he wants von Hagens, the man behind the controversial Body Worlds exhibitions, to perform the preservation procedure.
The German businessman says, "My wife has always dreamed that her beauty would be immortal. I would like to show the plastinated body of Zsa Zsa Gabor in the context of a scene in one of her films." Gabor's film credits includes appearances in movies such as 1952's "Moulin Rouge" and Orson Welles' "Touch of Evil" in 1958.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville