Zsa Zsa Gabor to Be Preserved by Husband
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt is calling on controversial German anatomist Gunther von Hagens to immortalize the ailing actress' body after she dies. The ageing star, 93, has been in and out of hospital since breaking her hip at the couple's Beverly Hills home in July and friends, fans and family members fear she is facing her final days.
But Gabor's legacy will live on, if von Anhalt gets his way - he wants her remains to be preserved by plastination, according to Germany's Bild newspaper. And he wants von Hagens, the man behind the controversial Body Worlds exhibitions, to perform the preservation procedure.
The German businessman says, "My wife has always dreamed that her beauty would be immortal. I would like to show the plastinated body of Zsa Zsa Gabor in the context of a scene in one of her films." Gabor's film credits includes appearances in movies such as 1952's "Moulin Rouge" and Orson Welles' "Touch of Evil" in 1958.
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump