Zsa Zsa Gabor to Be Preserved by Husband
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt is calling on controversial German anatomist Gunther von Hagens to immortalize the ailing actress' body after she dies. The ageing star, 93, has been in and out of hospital since breaking her hip at the couple's Beverly Hills home in July and friends, fans and family members fear she is facing her final days.
But Gabor's legacy will live on, if von Anhalt gets his way - he wants her remains to be preserved by plastination, according to Germany's Bild newspaper. And he wants von Hagens, the man behind the controversial Body Worlds exhibitions, to perform the preservation procedure.
The German businessman says, "My wife has always dreamed that her beauty would be immortal. I would like to show the plastinated body of Zsa Zsa Gabor in the context of a scene in one of her films." Gabor's film credits includes appearances in movies such as 1952's "Moulin Rouge" and Orson Welles' "Touch of Evil" in 1958.
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think