Zsa Zsa Gabor to Be Preserved by Husband
Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt is calling on controversial German anatomist Gunther von Hagens to immortalize the ailing actress' body after she dies. The ageing star, 93, has been in and out of hospital since breaking her hip at the couple's Beverly Hills home in July and friends, fans and family members fear she is facing her final days.
But Gabor's legacy will live on, if von Anhalt gets his way - he wants her remains to be preserved by plastination, according to Germany's Bild newspaper. And he wants von Hagens, the man behind the controversial Body Worlds exhibitions, to perform the preservation procedure.
The German businessman says, "My wife has always dreamed that her beauty would be immortal. I would like to show the plastinated body of Zsa Zsa Gabor in the context of a scene in one of her films." Gabor's film credits includes appearances in movies such as 1952's "Moulin Rouge" and Orson Welles' "Touch of Evil" in 1958.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked