Melanie Brown Denied Marriage Turmoil With Photo
Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown has taken to the web to shrug off rumors her marriage is on the rocks - by posting a picture of her and husband Stephen Belafonte cozying up together. The star's husband was said to have told a British tabloid last month that the couple's union is over and Brown plans to return to Britain without him.
The claims forced the singer's representative to insist the relationship was "all fine", but the pair has remained tight-lipped about the state of their marriage. However, the former Scary Spice has now taken to her Twitter.com page to bury the rumor for good - she's posted a snap of the pair hugging for a private photo.
Interestingly, just a few hours after the separation news came out, the couple was spotted out from Katsuya eaterie hand-in-hand although Belafonte reportedly looked "grim".
More Melanie Brown News
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert