Melanie Brown Denied Marriage Turmoil With Photo
Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown has taken to the web to shrug off rumors her marriage is on the rocks - by posting a picture of her and husband Stephen Belafonte cozying up together. The star's husband was said to have told a British tabloid last month that the couple's union is over and Brown plans to return to Britain without him.
The claims forced the singer's representative to insist the relationship was "all fine", but the pair has remained tight-lipped about the state of their marriage. However, the former Scary Spice has now taken to her Twitter.com page to bury the rumor for good - she's posted a snap of the pair hugging for a private photo.
Interestingly, just a few hours after the separation news came out, the couple was spotted out from Katsuya eaterie hand-in-hand although Belafonte reportedly looked "grim".
More Melanie Brown News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl