Melanie Brown Denied Marriage Turmoil With Photo
Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown has taken to the web to shrug off rumors her marriage is on the rocks - by posting a picture of her and husband Stephen Belafonte cozying up together. The star's husband was said to have told a British tabloid last month that the couple's union is over and Brown plans to return to Britain without him.
The claims forced the singer's representative to insist the relationship was "all fine", but the pair has remained tight-lipped about the state of their marriage. However, the former Scary Spice has now taken to her Twitter.com page to bury the rumor for good - she's posted a snap of the pair hugging for a private photo.
Interestingly, just a few hours after the separation news came out, the couple was spotted out from Katsuya eaterie hand-in-hand although Belafonte reportedly looked "grim".
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes