Melanie Brown Denied Marriage Turmoil With Photo
Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown has taken to the web to shrug off rumors her marriage is on the rocks - by posting a picture of her and husband Stephen Belafonte cozying up together. The star's husband was said to have told a British tabloid last month that the couple's union is over and Brown plans to return to Britain without him.
The claims forced the singer's representative to insist the relationship was "all fine", but the pair has remained tight-lipped about the state of their marriage. However, the former Scary Spice has now taken to her Twitter.com page to bury the rumor for good - she's posted a snap of the pair hugging for a private photo.
Interestingly, just a few hours after the separation news came out, the couple was spotted out from Katsuya eaterie hand-in-hand although Belafonte reportedly looked "grim".
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'