Melanie Brown Denied Marriage Turmoil With Photo
Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown has taken to the web to shrug off rumors her marriage is on the rocks - by posting a picture of her and husband Stephen Belafonte cozying up together. The star's husband was said to have told a British tabloid last month that the couple's union is over and Brown plans to return to Britain without him.
The claims forced the singer's representative to insist the relationship was "all fine", but the pair has remained tight-lipped about the state of their marriage. However, the former Scary Spice has now taken to her Twitter.com page to bury the rumor for good - she's posted a snap of the pair hugging for a private photo.
Interestingly, just a few hours after the separation news came out, the couple was spotted out from Katsuya eaterie hand-in-hand although Belafonte reportedly looked "grim".
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons