Daughter Rules Out Reunion With Laurence Fishburne
Laurence Fishburne's daughter Montana Fishburne is adamant she wants nothing more to do with her movie star dad - until he accepts her move into the porn industry. The 19 year old hit the headlines in July when it emerged she had filmed a sex tape in a bid to break into adult movies.
Her saucy career choice reportedly devastated "The Matrix" star Fishburne, and he later cut ties with his daughter for "embarrassing" him by shooting the film. Now Montana Fishburne has confirmed she has no contact with her dad - and insists there is no going back unless he can accept her decision to become a porn star.
She tells Reuters, "Until he respects me and accepts me for who I am, I don't think we will have much of a relationship."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet