Daughter Rules Out Reunion With Laurence Fishburne
Laurence Fishburne's daughter Montana Fishburne is adamant she wants nothing more to do with her movie star dad - until he accepts her move into the porn industry. The 19 year old hit the headlines in July when it emerged she had filmed a sex tape in a bid to break into adult movies.
Her saucy career choice reportedly devastated "The Matrix" star Fishburne, and he later cut ties with his daughter for "embarrassing" him by shooting the film. Now Montana Fishburne has confirmed she has no contact with her dad - and insists there is no going back unless he can accept her decision to become a porn star.
She tells Reuters, "Until he respects me and accepts me for who I am, I don't think we will have much of a relationship."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers