Daughter Rules Out Reunion With Laurence Fishburne
Laurence Fishburne's daughter Montana Fishburne is adamant she wants nothing more to do with her movie star dad - until he accepts her move into the porn industry. The 19 year old hit the headlines in July when it emerged she had filmed a sex tape in a bid to break into adult movies.
Her saucy career choice reportedly devastated "The Matrix" star Fishburne, and he later cut ties with his daughter for "embarrassing" him by shooting the film. Now Montana Fishburne has confirmed she has no contact with her dad - and insists there is no going back unless he can accept her decision to become a porn star.
She tells Reuters, "Until he respects me and accepts me for who I am, I don't think we will have much of a relationship."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny