Daughter Rules Out Reunion With Laurence Fishburne
Laurence Fishburne's daughter Montana Fishburne is adamant she wants nothing more to do with her movie star dad - until he accepts her move into the porn industry. The 19 year old hit the headlines in July when it emerged she had filmed a sex tape in a bid to break into adult movies.
Her saucy career choice reportedly devastated "The Matrix" star Fishburne, and he later cut ties with his daughter for "embarrassing" him by shooting the film. Now Montana Fishburne has confirmed she has no contact with her dad - and insists there is no going back unless he can accept her decision to become a porn star.
She tells Reuters, "Until he respects me and accepts me for who I am, I don't think we will have much of a relationship."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics