Daughter Rules Out Reunion With Laurence Fishburne
Laurence Fishburne's daughter Montana Fishburne is adamant she wants nothing more to do with her movie star dad - until he accepts her move into the porn industry. The 19 year old hit the headlines in July when it emerged she had filmed a sex tape in a bid to break into adult movies.
Her saucy career choice reportedly devastated "The Matrix" star Fishburne, and he later cut ties with his daughter for "embarrassing" him by shooting the film. Now Montana Fishburne has confirmed she has no contact with her dad - and insists there is no going back unless he can accept her decision to become a porn star.
She tells Reuters, "Until he respects me and accepts me for who I am, I don't think we will have much of a relationship."
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer