Katy Perry Steals From Her Hotel Suite
Katy Perry likes a comforting souvenir from every city she stays in - she steals the pillows from her hotel suite. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker is currently on a global trek promoting her new album, "Teenage Dream", and has taken in New York, the Far East, and Europe.
She traveled from Paris, France to London on Wednesday, September 1 - and confessed she has built up a stash of feathery headrests on her trip. Perry tells BBC's Radio 1, "I do steal pillows. I took the train, the Eurostar, yesterday and I was really upset that I didn't steal a pillow from the last place I stayed. I don't know if pillows are the most sanitary things when it comes to hotels. The pillow covers are okay, but the characters that lie their head there. I mean, think of my head lying on the pillow... (for) that next person (it's) horrible."
And it's not only bedding the singer likes to make off with - she's also partial to stuffing her bag with complimentary shampoo and sweets from the minibar. She adds, "I used to (steal bathroom products). I don't any more because I have so much I am traveling with, but I remember when I was 17 and I went to a really fancy hotel in Tokyo, it was my favorite, and I took home all the toothbrushes. And every day I would ask the maids, 'More lotions! More of these small chocolates please!' "
More Katy Perry News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer