Katy Perry Steals From Her Hotel Suite
Katy Perry likes a comforting souvenir from every city she stays in - she steals the pillows from her hotel suite. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker is currently on a global trek promoting her new album, "Teenage Dream", and has taken in New York, the Far East, and Europe.
She traveled from Paris, France to London on Wednesday, September 1 - and confessed she has built up a stash of feathery headrests on her trip. Perry tells BBC's Radio 1, "I do steal pillows. I took the train, the Eurostar, yesterday and I was really upset that I didn't steal a pillow from the last place I stayed. I don't know if pillows are the most sanitary things when it comes to hotels. The pillow covers are okay, but the characters that lie their head there. I mean, think of my head lying on the pillow... (for) that next person (it's) horrible."
And it's not only bedding the singer likes to make off with - she's also partial to stuffing her bag with complimentary shampoo and sweets from the minibar. She adds, "I used to (steal bathroom products). I don't any more because I have so much I am traveling with, but I remember when I was 17 and I went to a really fancy hotel in Tokyo, it was my favorite, and I took home all the toothbrushes. And every day I would ask the maids, 'More lotions! More of these small chocolates please!' "
More Katy Perry News
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked