Katy Perry Steals From Her Hotel Suite
Katy Perry likes a comforting souvenir from every city she stays in - she steals the pillows from her hotel suite. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker is currently on a global trek promoting her new album, "Teenage Dream", and has taken in New York, the Far East, and Europe.
She traveled from Paris, France to London on Wednesday, September 1 - and confessed she has built up a stash of feathery headrests on her trip. Perry tells BBC's Radio 1, "I do steal pillows. I took the train, the Eurostar, yesterday and I was really upset that I didn't steal a pillow from the last place I stayed. I don't know if pillows are the most sanitary things when it comes to hotels. The pillow covers are okay, but the characters that lie their head there. I mean, think of my head lying on the pillow... (for) that next person (it's) horrible."
And it's not only bedding the singer likes to make off with - she's also partial to stuffing her bag with complimentary shampoo and sweets from the minibar. She adds, "I used to (steal bathroom products). I don't any more because I have so much I am traveling with, but I remember when I was 17 and I went to a really fancy hotel in Tokyo, it was my favorite, and I took home all the toothbrushes. And every day I would ask the maids, 'More lotions! More of these small chocolates please!' "
More Katy Perry News
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'