Ian Ziering Hoping for 'Beverly Hills, 90210' Reunion
"Beverly Hills, 90210" star Ian Ziering has revealed he tried to stage a televised cast reunion to mark what has been dubbed 90210 Day - September 2. The actor, who played Steve Sanders on the iconic show, admits he realized the significance of the date - 09-02-10 - months ago, and tried to get TV executives onboard for a tribute to the teen soap, which was a huge hit throughout the 1990s.
He tells People.com, "About six or seven months ago, I had my entire cast together. I wanted to put together a reunion special to run on this day and the CW (network) dropped the ball. There are so many fans out there (and) I thought it would be nice."
Previously, some of Ian Ziering's former co-stars were reunited when he exchanged wedding vows with Erin Kristine Ludwig in a romantic ceremony in Newport Beach, California in May this year.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'