Ian Ziering Hoping for 'Beverly Hills, 90210' Reunion
"Beverly Hills, 90210" star Ian Ziering has revealed he tried to stage a televised cast reunion to mark what has been dubbed 90210 Day - September 2. The actor, who played Steve Sanders on the iconic show, admits he realized the significance of the date - 09-02-10 - months ago, and tried to get TV executives onboard for a tribute to the teen soap, which was a huge hit throughout the 1990s.
He tells People.com, "About six or seven months ago, I had my entire cast together. I wanted to put together a reunion special to run on this day and the CW (network) dropped the ball. There are so many fans out there (and) I thought it would be nice."
Previously, some of Ian Ziering's former co-stars were reunited when he exchanged wedding vows with Erin Kristine Ludwig in a romantic ceremony in Newport Beach, California in May this year.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered