Ian Ziering Hoping for 'Beverly Hills, 90210' Reunion
"Beverly Hills, 90210" star Ian Ziering has revealed he tried to stage a televised cast reunion to mark what has been dubbed 90210 Day - September 2. The actor, who played Steve Sanders on the iconic show, admits he realized the significance of the date - 09-02-10 - months ago, and tried to get TV executives onboard for a tribute to the teen soap, which was a huge hit throughout the 1990s.
He tells People.com, "About six or seven months ago, I had my entire cast together. I wanted to put together a reunion special to run on this day and the CW (network) dropped the ball. There are so many fans out there (and) I thought it would be nice."
Previously, some of Ian Ziering's former co-stars were reunited when he exchanged wedding vows with Erin Kristine Ludwig in a romantic ceremony in Newport Beach, California in May this year.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'