Ian Ziering Hoping for 'Beverly Hills, 90210' Reunion
"Beverly Hills, 90210" star Ian Ziering has revealed he tried to stage a televised cast reunion to mark what has been dubbed 90210 Day - September 2. The actor, who played Steve Sanders on the iconic show, admits he realized the significance of the date - 09-02-10 - months ago, and tried to get TV executives onboard for a tribute to the teen soap, which was a huge hit throughout the 1990s.
He tells People.com, "About six or seven months ago, I had my entire cast together. I wanted to put together a reunion special to run on this day and the CW (network) dropped the ball. There are so many fans out there (and) I thought it would be nice."
Previously, some of Ian Ziering's former co-stars were reunited when he exchanged wedding vows with Erin Kristine Ludwig in a romantic ceremony in Newport Beach, California in May this year.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'