Ian Ziering Hoping for 'Beverly Hills, 90210' Reunion
"Beverly Hills, 90210" star Ian Ziering has revealed he tried to stage a televised cast reunion to mark what has been dubbed 90210 Day - September 2. The actor, who played Steve Sanders on the iconic show, admits he realized the significance of the date - 09-02-10 - months ago, and tried to get TV executives onboard for a tribute to the teen soap, which was a huge hit throughout the 1990s.
He tells People.com, "About six or seven months ago, I had my entire cast together. I wanted to put together a reunion special to run on this day and the CW (network) dropped the ball. There are so many fans out there (and) I thought it would be nice."
Previously, some of Ian Ziering's former co-stars were reunited when he exchanged wedding vows with Erin Kristine Ludwig in a romantic ceremony in Newport Beach, California in May this year.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign