Jerry Lewis Slams Lindsay Lohan, Saying She Deserves 'Smack in the Mouth'
Showbusiness veteran Jerry Lewis has nothing but tough love for troubled actress Lindsay Lohan - he wants to punch her in the mouth. The funnyman admits he has no tolerance for young celebrities - and he takes aim at Lohan in a new televised rant.
Lewis tells U.S. TV news show "Inside Edition", "I'd smack her in the mouth if I saw her. I would smack her in the mouth and be arrested for abusing a woman! I would say, 'You deserve this and nothing else...' Whack! And then, if she's not satisfied, I'd put her over my knee and spank her and then put her in rehab and that's it."
Lewis insists Lohan is an example of young talent taking everything for granted. The actress recently completed a spell behind bars and a court-ordered rehab stint after she was found guilty of violating her probation on a 2007 DUI arrest.
Lewis adds, "She doesn't have the right to do to herself what she's doing. She's not hurting my business. What she's doing is hurting herself, and that hurts me. It hurts me for her." The angry veteran, 84, also took aim at Paris Hilton, who was arrested in Las Vegas earlier last week (27Aug10) and charged with cocaine possession.
He rages, "What they're (Hilton and Lohan) saying is, 'I'm f**ked up, can you please help me! I think they need a f**king spanking! And a reprimand...! They have the intelligence of a box of rocks. A bag of snails will give you better answers than those people. I think a great deal of it is ignorance and crying for something other than love."
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?