Jerry Lewis Slams Lindsay Lohan, Saying She Deserves 'Smack in the Mouth'
Showbusiness veteran Jerry Lewis has nothing but tough love for troubled actress Lindsay Lohan - he wants to punch her in the mouth. The funnyman admits he has no tolerance for young celebrities - and he takes aim at Lohan in a new televised rant.
Lewis tells U.S. TV news show "Inside Edition", "I'd smack her in the mouth if I saw her. I would smack her in the mouth and be arrested for abusing a woman! I would say, 'You deserve this and nothing else...' Whack! And then, if she's not satisfied, I'd put her over my knee and spank her and then put her in rehab and that's it."
Lewis insists Lohan is an example of young talent taking everything for granted. The actress recently completed a spell behind bars and a court-ordered rehab stint after she was found guilty of violating her probation on a 2007 DUI arrest.
Lewis adds, "She doesn't have the right to do to herself what she's doing. She's not hurting my business. What she's doing is hurting herself, and that hurts me. It hurts me for her." The angry veteran, 84, also took aim at Paris Hilton, who was arrested in Las Vegas earlier last week (27Aug10) and charged with cocaine possession.
He rages, "What they're (Hilton and Lohan) saying is, 'I'm f**ked up, can you please help me! I think they need a f**king spanking! And a reprimand...! They have the intelligence of a box of rocks. A bag of snails will give you better answers than those people. I think a great deal of it is ignorance and crying for something other than love."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed