Kaitlin Olson Gives Birth to Baby Boy, Naming the Tot Axel Lee McElhenney
Actress Kaitlin Olson has given birth to a baseball baby - she went into labor during a Los Angeles Dodgers game on Tuesday, August 31. Olson and husband Rob McElhenney became parents to Axel Lee McElhenney on Wednesday afternoon, September 1, but the actress' contractions started the night before at Dodger Stadium.
She tells People.com, "I went into labor at the Phillies/Dodgers game on Tuesday night. As soon as (Phillies star) Ryan Howard hit a three-run home run, we felt comfortable leaving to go have our baby. We love him like crazy, even though he made us miss the second half of the game."
The "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" co-stars wed in 2008 and announced her pregnancy in March. "Rob and I are so excited it's stupid," she said at the time. "The last couple years have been pretty amazing for us and just when we thought things couldn't get any better, the greatest little thing in the world happened! We're totally beside ourselves."
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated