Kaitlin Olson Gives Birth to Baby Boy, Naming the Tot Axel Lee McElhenney
Actress Kaitlin Olson has given birth to a baseball baby - she went into labor during a Los Angeles Dodgers game on Tuesday, August 31. Olson and husband Rob McElhenney became parents to Axel Lee McElhenney on Wednesday afternoon, September 1, but the actress' contractions started the night before at Dodger Stadium.
She tells People.com, "I went into labor at the Phillies/Dodgers game on Tuesday night. As soon as (Phillies star) Ryan Howard hit a three-run home run, we felt comfortable leaving to go have our baby. We love him like crazy, even though he made us miss the second half of the game."
The "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" co-stars wed in 2008 and announced her pregnancy in March. "Rob and I are so excited it's stupid," she said at the time. "The last couple years have been pretty amazing for us and just when we thought things couldn't get any better, the greatest little thing in the world happened! We're totally beside ourselves."
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene