Kaitlin Olson Gives Birth to Baby Boy, Naming the Tot Axel Lee McElhenney
Actress Kaitlin Olson has given birth to a baseball baby - she went into labor during a Los Angeles Dodgers game on Tuesday, August 31. Olson and husband Rob McElhenney became parents to Axel Lee McElhenney on Wednesday afternoon, September 1, but the actress' contractions started the night before at Dodger Stadium.
She tells People.com, "I went into labor at the Phillies/Dodgers game on Tuesday night. As soon as (Phillies star) Ryan Howard hit a three-run home run, we felt comfortable leaving to go have our baby. We love him like crazy, even though he made us miss the second half of the game."
The "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" co-stars wed in 2008 and announced her pregnancy in March. "Rob and I are so excited it's stupid," she said at the time. "The last couple years have been pretty amazing for us and just when we thought things couldn't get any better, the greatest little thing in the world happened! We're totally beside ourselves."
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account