Kaitlin Olson Gives Birth to Baby Boy, Naming the Tot Axel Lee McElhenney
Actress Kaitlin Olson has given birth to a baseball baby - she went into labor during a Los Angeles Dodgers game on Tuesday, August 31. Olson and husband Rob McElhenney became parents to Axel Lee McElhenney on Wednesday afternoon, September 1, but the actress' contractions started the night before at Dodger Stadium.
She tells People.com, "I went into labor at the Phillies/Dodgers game on Tuesday night. As soon as (Phillies star) Ryan Howard hit a three-run home run, we felt comfortable leaving to go have our baby. We love him like crazy, even though he made us miss the second half of the game."
The "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" co-stars wed in 2008 and announced her pregnancy in March. "Rob and I are so excited it's stupid," she said at the time. "The last couple years have been pretty amazing for us and just when we thought things couldn't get any better, the greatest little thing in the world happened! We're totally beside ourselves."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered