Eminem and Rihanna Score Seventh Week at Top of U.S. Pop Chart
Eminem and Rihanna have scored a seventh week at the top of the U.S. pop charts with "Love the Way You Lie" as Ke$ha lands her fourth top 10 hit in a row. Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" jumps up a spot to two on the new countdown, switching places with Taio Cruz's "Dynamite".
"I Like It" by Enrique Iglesias and Usher's "DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love" hold steady at four and five, while Ke$ha earns the fourth top 10 from her debut album "Animal", as "Take It Off" makes it to 10. Kid Cudi scores the week's big debut at 22 with "Erase Me".
At number six is Bruno Mars who rose three with "Just the Way You Are", while Perry's "California Gurls" was up one to seventh place. Mike Posner slipped one to number 8 with "Cooler Than Me", followed by Taylor Swift's "Mine" at number 9.
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set