Eminem and Rihanna Score Seventh Week at Top of U.S. Pop Chart
Eminem and Rihanna have scored a seventh week at the top of the U.S. pop charts with "Love the Way You Lie" as Ke$ha lands her fourth top 10 hit in a row. Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" jumps up a spot to two on the new countdown, switching places with Taio Cruz's "Dynamite".
"I Like It" by Enrique Iglesias and Usher's "DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love" hold steady at four and five, while Ke$ha earns the fourth top 10 from her debut album "Animal", as "Take It Off" makes it to 10. Kid Cudi scores the week's big debut at 22 with "Erase Me".
At number six is Bruno Mars who rose three with "Just the Way You Are", while Perry's "California Gurls" was up one to seventh place. Mike Posner slipped one to number 8 with "Cooler Than Me", followed by Taylor Swift's "Mine" at number 9.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years