Bee Gees Star Robin Gibb Recovering After Stomach Surgery
Bee Gees star Robin Gibb is recovering after emergency stomach surgery, according to U.S. reports. The "Staying Alive" singer was allegedly rushed to hospital in August after suffering crippling belly aches. Family and friends feared it was the same health crisis that cost his twin brother Maurice his life seven years ago.
A source tells the Globe magazine, "The similarities with Maurice's tragic death were eerily worrying. Everyone was praying there wasn't something in their genes that made both twins susceptible to some deadly condition." Maurice suffered a cardiac arrest during emergency surgery to correct an intestinal blockage in January, 2003.
But Robin has been given the all-clear after undergoing gastrointestinal surgery. The source adds, "Thankfully he's home and feeling much better, but doctors are still examining test results. Robin was due to go on tour at the end of the year, but that's been put on hold... He's putting his health first."
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?