Bee Gees Star Robin Gibb Recovering After Stomach Surgery
Bee Gees star Robin Gibb is recovering after emergency stomach surgery, according to U.S. reports. The "Staying Alive" singer was allegedly rushed to hospital in August after suffering crippling belly aches. Family and friends feared it was the same health crisis that cost his twin brother Maurice his life seven years ago.
A source tells the Globe magazine, "The similarities with Maurice's tragic death were eerily worrying. Everyone was praying there wasn't something in their genes that made both twins susceptible to some deadly condition." Maurice suffered a cardiac arrest during emergency surgery to correct an intestinal blockage in January, 2003.
But Robin has been given the all-clear after undergoing gastrointestinal surgery. The source adds, "Thankfully he's home and feeling much better, but doctors are still examining test results. Robin was due to go on tour at the end of the year, but that's been put on hold... He's putting his health first."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed