Bee Gees Star Robin Gibb Recovering After Stomach Surgery
Bee Gees star Robin Gibb is recovering after emergency stomach surgery, according to U.S. reports. The "Staying Alive" singer was allegedly rushed to hospital in August after suffering crippling belly aches. Family and friends feared it was the same health crisis that cost his twin brother Maurice his life seven years ago.
A source tells the Globe magazine, "The similarities with Maurice's tragic death were eerily worrying. Everyone was praying there wasn't something in their genes that made both twins susceptible to some deadly condition." Maurice suffered a cardiac arrest during emergency surgery to correct an intestinal blockage in January, 2003.
But Robin has been given the all-clear after undergoing gastrointestinal surgery. The source adds, "Thankfully he's home and feeling much better, but doctors are still examining test results. Robin was due to go on tour at the end of the year, but that's been put on hold... He's putting his health first."
- New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple! Amanda Stanton and Robby Hayes Spotted on a Date
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- Rihanna Fuels Pregnancy Rumors With Bigger Boobs at 'Valerian' European Premiere
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat