Bee Gees Star Robin Gibb Recovering After Stomach Surgery
Bee Gees star Robin Gibb is recovering after emergency stomach surgery, according to U.S. reports. The "Staying Alive" singer was allegedly rushed to hospital in August after suffering crippling belly aches. Family and friends feared it was the same health crisis that cost his twin brother Maurice his life seven years ago.
A source tells the Globe magazine, "The similarities with Maurice's tragic death were eerily worrying. Everyone was praying there wasn't something in their genes that made both twins susceptible to some deadly condition." Maurice suffered a cardiac arrest during emergency surgery to correct an intestinal blockage in January, 2003.
But Robin has been given the all-clear after undergoing gastrointestinal surgery. The source adds, "Thankfully he's home and feeling much better, but doctors are still examining test results. Robin was due to go on tour at the end of the year, but that's been put on hold... He's putting his health first."
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana