Debbie Reynolds Hopes Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband and Daughter Stop Squabbling
Debbie Reynolds has urged fellow movie veteran Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband and daughter to stop their war of words and unite as the ailing actress faces her final days. Gabor has been in and out of hospital after falling at her home in Beverly Hills and smashing her hip. On Wednesday, September 1, she returned home from her latest visit after her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt found her "unresponsive".
And now actress-turned-agony aunt Reynolds is calling on the Prince and Gabor's daughter Francesca Hilton to stop squabbling about the 93 year old's estate and come together as a family - for Zsa Zsa's sake. In her weekly Globe magazine column, Reynolds writes, "They both claim to have wills that entitle them to the lion's share of her fortune."
"Sadly, this family has more drama than most. In her 93 years, Zsa Zsa has had many husbands... but she only has one daughter and her offspring should be looked after. I have been a friend of the Gabors for more than 50 years... (and) I'm very sad to see this family of great beauties come to such an unhappy finale.... Hopefully Frederic and Francesca will stop fighting and let Zsa Zsa have her peace."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame