Debbie Reynolds Hopes Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband and Daughter Stop Squabbling
Debbie Reynolds has urged fellow movie veteran Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband and daughter to stop their war of words and unite as the ailing actress faces her final days. Gabor has been in and out of hospital after falling at her home in Beverly Hills and smashing her hip. On Wednesday, September 1, she returned home from her latest visit after her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt found her "unresponsive".
And now actress-turned-agony aunt Reynolds is calling on the Prince and Gabor's daughter Francesca Hilton to stop squabbling about the 93 year old's estate and come together as a family - for Zsa Zsa's sake. In her weekly Globe magazine column, Reynolds writes, "They both claim to have wills that entitle them to the lion's share of her fortune."
"Sadly, this family has more drama than most. In her 93 years, Zsa Zsa has had many husbands... but she only has one daughter and her offspring should be looked after. I have been a friend of the Gabors for more than 50 years... (and) I'm very sad to see this family of great beauties come to such an unhappy finale.... Hopefully Frederic and Francesca will stop fighting and let Zsa Zsa have her peace."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding