Michael Lohan Is In Talks to Undergo Paternity Test on TV
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father is in talks to undergo paternity testing as part of a dramatic U.S. TV reveal to clear him of allegations he fathered an illegitimate child 15 years ago. Michael Lohan's former mistress, Kristi Kaufmann, went public with claims he's the father of her daughter Ashley in 2008 and the born again Christian has vehemently denied the allegations.
He told TMZ Kaufmann changed the child's birth certificate to feature his last name. Now, Lohan is negotiating a deal with producers of U.S. talk show Maury Povich, to undergo DNA testing for a TV segment which will prove once and for all whether or not he fathered a lovechild.
When the matter first surfaced two years ago, when Kaufmann's child was 13, the DNA tests were delayed but Lohan seemed keen to resolve the whole thing, stating "I'll do whatever it takes to find out. Everyone will know the truth soon."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences