Michael Lohan Is In Talks to Undergo Paternity Test on TV
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father is in talks to undergo paternity testing as part of a dramatic U.S. TV reveal to clear him of allegations he fathered an illegitimate child 15 years ago. Michael Lohan's former mistress, Kristi Kaufmann, went public with claims he's the father of her daughter Ashley in 2008 and the born again Christian has vehemently denied the allegations.
He told TMZ Kaufmann changed the child's birth certificate to feature his last name. Now, Lohan is negotiating a deal with producers of U.S. talk show Maury Povich, to undergo DNA testing for a TV segment which will prove once and for all whether or not he fathered a lovechild.
When the matter first surfaced two years ago, when Kaufmann's child was 13, the DNA tests were delayed but Lohan seemed keen to resolve the whole thing, stating "I'll do whatever it takes to find out. Everyone will know the truth soon."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split