Michael Lohan Is In Talks to Undergo Paternity Test on TV
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father is in talks to undergo paternity testing as part of a dramatic U.S. TV reveal to clear him of allegations he fathered an illegitimate child 15 years ago. Michael Lohan's former mistress, Kristi Kaufmann, went public with claims he's the father of her daughter Ashley in 2008 and the born again Christian has vehemently denied the allegations.
He told TMZ Kaufmann changed the child's birth certificate to feature his last name. Now, Lohan is negotiating a deal with producers of U.S. talk show Maury Povich, to undergo DNA testing for a TV segment which will prove once and for all whether or not he fathered a lovechild.
When the matter first surfaced two years ago, when Kaufmann's child was 13, the DNA tests were delayed but Lohan seemed keen to resolve the whole thing, stating "I'll do whatever it takes to find out. Everyone will know the truth soon."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding