Michael Lohan Is In Talks to Undergo Paternity Test on TV
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father is in talks to undergo paternity testing as part of a dramatic U.S. TV reveal to clear him of allegations he fathered an illegitimate child 15 years ago. Michael Lohan's former mistress, Kristi Kaufmann, went public with claims he's the father of her daughter Ashley in 2008 and the born again Christian has vehemently denied the allegations.
He told TMZ Kaufmann changed the child's birth certificate to feature his last name. Now, Lohan is negotiating a deal with producers of U.S. talk show Maury Povich, to undergo DNA testing for a TV segment which will prove once and for all whether or not he fathered a lovechild.
When the matter first surfaced two years ago, when Kaufmann's child was 13, the DNA tests were delayed but Lohan seemed keen to resolve the whole thing, stating "I'll do whatever it takes to find out. Everyone will know the truth soon."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them