Michael Lohan Is In Talks to Undergo Paternity Test on TV
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father is in talks to undergo paternity testing as part of a dramatic U.S. TV reveal to clear him of allegations he fathered an illegitimate child 15 years ago. Michael Lohan's former mistress, Kristi Kaufmann, went public with claims he's the father of her daughter Ashley in 2008 and the born again Christian has vehemently denied the allegations.
He told TMZ Kaufmann changed the child's birth certificate to feature his last name. Now, Lohan is negotiating a deal with producers of U.S. talk show Maury Povich, to undergo DNA testing for a TV segment which will prove once and for all whether or not he fathered a lovechild.
When the matter first surfaced two years ago, when Kaufmann's child was 13, the DNA tests were delayed but Lohan seemed keen to resolve the whole thing, stating "I'll do whatever it takes to find out. Everyone will know the truth soon."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation