Snoop Dogg Working on 'Doggystyle' Sequel With Swizz Beatz
Hip-hop icon Snoop Dogg is working on a sequel to his seminal 1993 album "Doggystyle". The rapper has teamed up with Alicia Keys' new husband, producer Swizz Beatz, in the studio, and the pair has already recorded 18 tracks for the disc - to be called "Doggystyle 2: The Doggymentury".
Making the announcement in a video on YouTube.com, Snoop says, "I'm with Swizzle and he just laced my boots up with my new record."
Snoop Dogg recently teamed up with Katy Perry to support her single "California Gurls" which later becomes a hit. He then has expressed his desire to work together with Britney Spears, saying in a video "Britney Spears, what up? It's big Snoop Dogg. Hit me up so quick and so fast. Somebody sent me a song - said that you wanted me on your album. I don't know if it's true - if it is hit me back real quick right."
Snoop Dogg announces 'Doggystyle' sequel:
More Snoop Dogg News
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016