Snoop Dogg Working on 'Doggystyle' Sequel With Swizz Beatz
Hip-hop icon Snoop Dogg is working on a sequel to his seminal 1993 album "Doggystyle". The rapper has teamed up with Alicia Keys' new husband, producer Swizz Beatz, in the studio, and the pair has already recorded 18 tracks for the disc - to be called "Doggystyle 2: The Doggymentury".
Making the announcement in a video on YouTube.com, Snoop says, "I'm with Swizzle and he just laced my boots up with my new record."
Snoop Dogg recently teamed up with Katy Perry to support her single "California Gurls" which later becomes a hit. He then has expressed his desire to work together with Britney Spears, saying in a video "Britney Spears, what up? It's big Snoop Dogg. Hit me up so quick and so fast. Somebody sent me a song - said that you wanted me on your album. I don't know if it's true - if it is hit me back real quick right."
Snoop Dogg announces 'Doggystyle' sequel:
More Snoop Dogg News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame