Snoop Dogg Working on 'Doggystyle' Sequel With Swizz Beatz
Hip-hop icon Snoop Dogg is working on a sequel to his seminal 1993 album "Doggystyle". The rapper has teamed up with Alicia Keys' new husband, producer Swizz Beatz, in the studio, and the pair has already recorded 18 tracks for the disc - to be called "Doggystyle 2: The Doggymentury".
Making the announcement in a video on YouTube.com, Snoop says, "I'm with Swizzle and he just laced my boots up with my new record."
Snoop Dogg recently teamed up with Katy Perry to support her single "California Gurls" which later becomes a hit. He then has expressed his desire to work together with Britney Spears, saying in a video "Britney Spears, what up? It's big Snoop Dogg. Hit me up so quick and so fast. Somebody sent me a song - said that you wanted me on your album. I don't know if it's true - if it is hit me back real quick right."
Snoop Dogg announces 'Doggystyle' sequel:
More Snoop Dogg News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences