Snoop Dogg Working on 'Doggystyle' Sequel With Swizz Beatz
Hip-hop icon Snoop Dogg is working on a sequel to his seminal 1993 album "Doggystyle". The rapper has teamed up with Alicia Keys' new husband, producer Swizz Beatz, in the studio, and the pair has already recorded 18 tracks for the disc - to be called "Doggystyle 2: The Doggymentury".
Making the announcement in a video on YouTube.com, Snoop says, "I'm with Swizzle and he just laced my boots up with my new record."
Snoop Dogg recently teamed up with Katy Perry to support her single "California Gurls" which later becomes a hit. He then has expressed his desire to work together with Britney Spears, saying in a video "Britney Spears, what up? It's big Snoop Dogg. Hit me up so quick and so fast. Somebody sent me a song - said that you wanted me on your album. I don't know if it's true - if it is hit me back real quick right."
Snoop Dogg announces 'Doggystyle' sequel:
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2