Snoop Dogg Working on 'Doggystyle' Sequel With Swizz Beatz
Hip-hop icon Snoop Dogg is working on a sequel to his seminal 1993 album "Doggystyle". The rapper has teamed up with Alicia Keys' new husband, producer Swizz Beatz, in the studio, and the pair has already recorded 18 tracks for the disc - to be called "Doggystyle 2: The Doggymentury".
Making the announcement in a video on YouTube.com, Snoop says, "I'm with Swizzle and he just laced my boots up with my new record."
Snoop Dogg recently teamed up with Katy Perry to support her single "California Gurls" which later becomes a hit. He then has expressed his desire to work together with Britney Spears, saying in a video "Britney Spears, what up? It's big Snoop Dogg. Hit me up so quick and so fast. Somebody sent me a song - said that you wanted me on your album. I don't know if it's true - if it is hit me back real quick right."
Snoop Dogg announces 'Doggystyle' sequel:
More Snoop Dogg News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory