Deidre Hall Sues Fan Club Boss for 'Unauthorized Exploitation'
Emmy-nominated actress Deidre Hall has filed a lawsuit against the president of her internet fan club for "unauthorized exploitation" of her name and image. The former "Days of Our Lives" star accuses fan club president Cathleen Paradis, 45, of refusing to give her control of several internet domains Paradis set up while working for the actress before the relationship went sour.
In a federal lawsuit filed on Tuesday, August 31, Hall claims Paradis "refused, and continues to refuse to surrender the domain name deidrehall.com and other domain names on behalf of Hall, unless Hall pays her thousands of dollars." Hall also claims Paradis has continued "to use her image and likeness of the websites to generate internet traffic and sell unauthorised merchandise, including... private photographs of Hall and her minor children."
Hall is seeking unspecified monetary damages and possession of the domains.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'