Deidre Hall Sues Fan Club Boss for 'Unauthorized Exploitation'
Emmy-nominated actress Deidre Hall has filed a lawsuit against the president of her internet fan club for "unauthorized exploitation" of her name and image. The former "Days of Our Lives" star accuses fan club president Cathleen Paradis, 45, of refusing to give her control of several internet domains Paradis set up while working for the actress before the relationship went sour.
In a federal lawsuit filed on Tuesday, August 31, Hall claims Paradis "refused, and continues to refuse to surrender the domain name deidrehall.com and other domain names on behalf of Hall, unless Hall pays her thousands of dollars." Hall also claims Paradis has continued "to use her image and likeness of the websites to generate internet traffic and sell unauthorised merchandise, including... private photographs of Hall and her minor children."
Hall is seeking unspecified monetary damages and possession of the domains.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'