Deidre Hall Sues Fan Club Boss for 'Unauthorized Exploitation'
Emmy-nominated actress Deidre Hall has filed a lawsuit against the president of her internet fan club for "unauthorized exploitation" of her name and image. The former "Days of Our Lives" star accuses fan club president Cathleen Paradis, 45, of refusing to give her control of several internet domains Paradis set up while working for the actress before the relationship went sour.
In a federal lawsuit filed on Tuesday, August 31, Hall claims Paradis "refused, and continues to refuse to surrender the domain name deidrehall.com and other domain names on behalf of Hall, unless Hall pays her thousands of dollars." Hall also claims Paradis has continued "to use her image and likeness of the websites to generate internet traffic and sell unauthorised merchandise, including... private photographs of Hall and her minor children."
Hall is seeking unspecified monetary damages and possession of the domains.
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC