Andy Roddick's Loss at U.S. Open Witnessed by Celebrities
Tennis ace Andy Roddick had some superstar support during his bid for U.S. Open glory in New York on Wednesday, September 1 night - he was cheered on by Kanye West, Usher and John Legend.
West was spotted in the crowd watching the number nine seed at Flushing Meadows' Arthur Ashe Stadium, sitting alongside his ex-girlfriend, model Selita Ebanks. Usher was also at the second round match to unveil a charitable partnership between the US Tennis Association and his good cause, the New Look Foundation.
And tennis fan John Legend looked embarrassed when his face was plastered across stadium big screens while announcers played one of his hits to the starstruck crowd. The star-studded support didn't help 2003 champion Roddick in his bid to repeat the feat - after winning the first set he stumbled to a bad tempered 3-1 defeat to unseeded Serbian Janko Tipsarevic.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik