Andy Roddick's Loss at U.S. Open Witnessed by Celebrities
Tennis ace Andy Roddick had some superstar support during his bid for U.S. Open glory in New York on Wednesday, September 1 night - he was cheered on by Kanye West, Usher and John Legend.
West was spotted in the crowd watching the number nine seed at Flushing Meadows' Arthur Ashe Stadium, sitting alongside his ex-girlfriend, model Selita Ebanks. Usher was also at the second round match to unveil a charitable partnership between the US Tennis Association and his good cause, the New Look Foundation.
And tennis fan John Legend looked embarrassed when his face was plastered across stadium big screens while announcers played one of his hits to the starstruck crowd. The star-studded support didn't help 2003 champion Roddick in his bid to repeat the feat - after winning the first set he stumbled to a bad tempered 3-1 defeat to unseeded Serbian Janko Tipsarevic.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her