Andy Roddick's Loss at U.S. Open Witnessed by Celebrities
Tennis ace Andy Roddick had some superstar support during his bid for U.S. Open glory in New York on Wednesday, September 1 night - he was cheered on by Kanye West, Usher and John Legend.
West was spotted in the crowd watching the number nine seed at Flushing Meadows' Arthur Ashe Stadium, sitting alongside his ex-girlfriend, model Selita Ebanks. Usher was also at the second round match to unveil a charitable partnership between the US Tennis Association and his good cause, the New Look Foundation.
And tennis fan John Legend looked embarrassed when his face was plastered across stadium big screens while announcers played one of his hits to the starstruck crowd. The star-studded support didn't help 2003 champion Roddick in his bid to repeat the feat - after winning the first set he stumbled to a bad tempered 3-1 defeat to unseeded Serbian Janko Tipsarevic.
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer