Andy Roddick's Loss at U.S. Open Witnessed by Celebrities
Tennis ace Andy Roddick had some superstar support during his bid for U.S. Open glory in New York on Wednesday, September 1 night - he was cheered on by Kanye West, Usher and John Legend.
West was spotted in the crowd watching the number nine seed at Flushing Meadows' Arthur Ashe Stadium, sitting alongside his ex-girlfriend, model Selita Ebanks. Usher was also at the second round match to unveil a charitable partnership between the US Tennis Association and his good cause, the New Look Foundation.
And tennis fan John Legend looked embarrassed when his face was plastered across stadium big screens while announcers played one of his hits to the starstruck crowd. The star-studded support didn't help 2003 champion Roddick in his bid to repeat the feat - after winning the first set he stumbled to a bad tempered 3-1 defeat to unseeded Serbian Janko Tipsarevic.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna