Andy Roddick's Loss at U.S. Open Witnessed by Celebrities
Tennis ace Andy Roddick had some superstar support during his bid for U.S. Open glory in New York on Wednesday, September 1 night - he was cheered on by Kanye West, Usher and John Legend.
West was spotted in the crowd watching the number nine seed at Flushing Meadows' Arthur Ashe Stadium, sitting alongside his ex-girlfriend, model Selita Ebanks. Usher was also at the second round match to unveil a charitable partnership between the US Tennis Association and his good cause, the New Look Foundation.
And tennis fan John Legend looked embarrassed when his face was plastered across stadium big screens while announcers played one of his hits to the starstruck crowd. The star-studded support didn't help 2003 champion Roddick in his bid to repeat the feat - after winning the first set he stumbled to a bad tempered 3-1 defeat to unseeded Serbian Janko Tipsarevic.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7