Corey Taylor Paid a Slipknot Fan to Leave Stone Sour's Gig
Rocker Corey Taylor paid an audience member to walk out of a gig by Stone Sour - because the man kept demanding to hear Slipknot songs. The singer formed Stone Sour in 1992 but it was put on hiatus five years later when he and guitarist Jim Root left to join Slipknot.
They reformed in 2002 but the reunion was blighted by Taylor and Root's "other" band - because most fans wanted to see Slipknot instead. Taylor tells Metal Hammer magazine, "Playing gigs where three-quarters of the audience are screaming 'Slipknot!' and you're just like, 'If you're here for that then you're at the wrong gig'."
"I can remember pulling money out of my pocket onstage and giving it to someone at the front and having security escort them out. If you don't want to be here and you want your money back, then here you f**king go, now get out, you're gone."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'