Corey Taylor Paid a Slipknot Fan to Leave Stone Sour's Gig
Rocker Corey Taylor paid an audience member to walk out of a gig by Stone Sour - because the man kept demanding to hear Slipknot songs. The singer formed Stone Sour in 1992 but it was put on hiatus five years later when he and guitarist Jim Root left to join Slipknot.
They reformed in 2002 but the reunion was blighted by Taylor and Root's "other" band - because most fans wanted to see Slipknot instead. Taylor tells Metal Hammer magazine, "Playing gigs where three-quarters of the audience are screaming 'Slipknot!' and you're just like, 'If you're here for that then you're at the wrong gig'."
"I can remember pulling money out of my pocket onstage and giving it to someone at the front and having security escort them out. If you don't want to be here and you want your money back, then here you f**king go, now get out, you're gone."
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert