Corey Taylor Paid a Slipknot Fan to Leave Stone Sour's Gig
Rocker Corey Taylor paid an audience member to walk out of a gig by Stone Sour - because the man kept demanding to hear Slipknot songs. The singer formed Stone Sour in 1992 but it was put on hiatus five years later when he and guitarist Jim Root left to join Slipknot.
They reformed in 2002 but the reunion was blighted by Taylor and Root's "other" band - because most fans wanted to see Slipknot instead. Taylor tells Metal Hammer magazine, "Playing gigs where three-quarters of the audience are screaming 'Slipknot!' and you're just like, 'If you're here for that then you're at the wrong gig'."
"I can remember pulling money out of my pocket onstage and giving it to someone at the front and having security escort them out. If you don't want to be here and you want your money back, then here you f**king go, now get out, you're gone."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked