Michael Bay Offers $50,000 for Identity of Puppies Thrower
"Transformers" director Michael Bay has offered a $50,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of a girl who was filmed throwing puppies into a river. The video, which shows a young girl scooping the dogs out of a bucket and hurling them into the water to drown, spread across the internet this week and sparked outrage.
Little is known about the nameless young woman in the video, and Hollywood director Bay is offering a huge sum of money to assist officials in tracking her down. A post on Bay's official website reads, "There is a disturbing video going around the news outlets. It's a video of a blonde young woman in a red sweatshirt casually tossing squealing puppies into the fast-moving river one by one."
"Michael Bay has informed me that he is offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and successful prosecution of the woman in the red sweatshirt and the person who shot this act of cruelty."
An apology purportedly from the girl in the video was posted on YouTube.com on Wednesday, September 1.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent