Michael Bay Offers $50,000 for Identity of Puppies Thrower
"Transformers" director Michael Bay has offered a $50,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of a girl who was filmed throwing puppies into a river. The video, which shows a young girl scooping the dogs out of a bucket and hurling them into the water to drown, spread across the internet this week and sparked outrage.
Little is known about the nameless young woman in the video, and Hollywood director Bay is offering a huge sum of money to assist officials in tracking her down. A post on Bay's official website reads, "There is a disturbing video going around the news outlets. It's a video of a blonde young woman in a red sweatshirt casually tossing squealing puppies into the fast-moving river one by one."
"Michael Bay has informed me that he is offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and successful prosecution of the woman in the red sweatshirt and the person who shot this act of cruelty."
An apology purportedly from the girl in the video was posted on YouTube.com on Wednesday, September 1.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern