Doug Reinhardt Speaks Up About Paris Hilton's Cocaine Arrest
Paris Hilton's ex-boyfriend Doug Reinhardt has sent his best wishes to the socialite after she was allegedly caught in possession of cocaine last week. Hilton and her current boyfriend Cy Waits were driving through Las Vegas on Friday night, August 27 when their car was pulled over by police, who searched the vehicle after allegedly smelling marijuana. After arresting Waits on suspicion of DUI, Hilton was subsequently detained for alleged cocaine possession after a bag of white powder fell out of her purse.
And even though the incident is Hilton's third brush with the law this year, the star's former lover Reinhardt insists he is shocked and has spoken out in support of the heiress. He says, "It's very surprising. Let justice prevail how it's going to prevail. I wish her nothing but the best and I hope everything works out for her."
In July, the star was questioned by cops in South Africa after her pal was suspected of smoking marijuana during the soccer World Cup festivities. She was also stopped by officials at an airport on the French island of Corsica later that month after they reportedly found less than a gram of the drug in her luggage.
Hilton was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance on Tuesday, August 31 and faces up to four years in prison. She will be arraigned in Las Vegas on October 27.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media