Paula Patton Signs Up for 'Mission Impossible 4'
Tom Cruise has a new leading lady - Paula Patton has reportedly signed on to play the female star in the fourth "Mission: Impossible" movie.
Deadline.com reports that Robin Thicke's wife will take on the role of a young operative opposite Cruise in the latest blockbuster in the franchise, which will start shooting in Canada, Dubai and the Czech Republic later this year. The film, directed by Brad Bird, is scheduled to hit cinemas at the end of 2011.
Beside tackling feature films, Patton who made a name through "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire", is also tapped as the new ADA on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit".
"When I saw Paula Patton give that terrific performance in the multi-Oscar nominated 'Precious', I knew she'd be perfect for SVU's new Assistant District Attorney - she's funny, warm and witty with a penchant for justice," executive producer Neal Baer said.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie