Paula Patton Signs Up for 'Mission Impossible 4'
Tom Cruise has a new leading lady - Paula Patton has reportedly signed on to play the female star in the fourth "Mission: Impossible" movie.
Deadline.com reports that Robin Thicke's wife will take on the role of a young operative opposite Cruise in the latest blockbuster in the franchise, which will start shooting in Canada, Dubai and the Czech Republic later this year. The film, directed by Brad Bird, is scheduled to hit cinemas at the end of 2011.
Beside tackling feature films, Patton who made a name through "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire", is also tapped as the new ADA on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit".
"When I saw Paula Patton give that terrific performance in the multi-Oscar nominated 'Precious', I knew she'd be perfect for SVU's new Assistant District Attorney - she's funny, warm and witty with a penchant for justice," executive producer Neal Baer said.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge