Paula Patton Signs Up for 'Mission Impossible 4'
Tom Cruise has a new leading lady - Paula Patton has reportedly signed on to play the female star in the fourth "Mission: Impossible" movie.
Deadline.com reports that Robin Thicke's wife will take on the role of a young operative opposite Cruise in the latest blockbuster in the franchise, which will start shooting in Canada, Dubai and the Czech Republic later this year. The film, directed by Brad Bird, is scheduled to hit cinemas at the end of 2011.
Beside tackling feature films, Patton who made a name through "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire", is also tapped as the new ADA on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit".
"When I saw Paula Patton give that terrific performance in the multi-Oscar nominated 'Precious', I knew she'd be perfect for SVU's new Assistant District Attorney - she's funny, warm and witty with a penchant for justice," executive producer Neal Baer said.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed