Paula Patton Signs Up for 'Mission Impossible 4'
Tom Cruise has a new leading lady - Paula Patton has reportedly signed on to play the female star in the fourth "Mission: Impossible" movie.
Deadline.com reports that Robin Thicke's wife will take on the role of a young operative opposite Cruise in the latest blockbuster in the franchise, which will start shooting in Canada, Dubai and the Czech Republic later this year. The film, directed by Brad Bird, is scheduled to hit cinemas at the end of 2011.
Beside tackling feature films, Patton who made a name through "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire", is also tapped as the new ADA on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit".
"When I saw Paula Patton give that terrific performance in the multi-Oscar nominated 'Precious', I knew she'd be perfect for SVU's new Assistant District Attorney - she's funny, warm and witty with a penchant for justice," executive producer Neal Baer said.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby