Paula Patton Signs Up for 'Mission Impossible 4'
Tom Cruise has a new leading lady - Paula Patton has reportedly signed on to play the female star in the fourth "Mission: Impossible" movie.
Deadline.com reports that Robin Thicke's wife will take on the role of a young operative opposite Cruise in the latest blockbuster in the franchise, which will start shooting in Canada, Dubai and the Czech Republic later this year. The film, directed by Brad Bird, is scheduled to hit cinemas at the end of 2011.
Beside tackling feature films, Patton who made a name through "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire", is also tapped as the new ADA on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit".
"When I saw Paula Patton give that terrific performance in the multi-Oscar nominated 'Precious', I knew she'd be perfect for SVU's new Assistant District Attorney - she's funny, warm and witty with a penchant for justice," executive producer Neal Baer said.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival