Lea Michele Is Happy With Long-Distance Relationship
"Glee" star Lea Michele is happy with her long-distance romance, because she'd rather jet across America to see her boyfriend than be single. The actress/singer is dating Theo Stockman, the star of Broadway's Green Day musical "American Idiot", and her "Glee" filming commitments keep her rooted in Los Angeles.
But she's happy to spend what time she can with her boyfriend. She tells America's Glamour magazine, "I'm a relationship girl. I would rather be long-distance with him than not have a relationship at all."
Ana award-winning series, "Glee" is close to premiere its second season on FOX. Michele and her co-stars are expected to make a lot of promotional appearances before September 21.
More Lea Michele News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years