Lea Michele Is Happy With Long-Distance Relationship
"Glee" star Lea Michele is happy with her long-distance romance, because she'd rather jet across America to see her boyfriend than be single. The actress/singer is dating Theo Stockman, the star of Broadway's Green Day musical "American Idiot", and her "Glee" filming commitments keep her rooted in Los Angeles.
But she's happy to spend what time she can with her boyfriend. She tells America's Glamour magazine, "I'm a relationship girl. I would rather be long-distance with him than not have a relationship at all."
Ana award-winning series, "Glee" is close to premiere its second season on FOX. Michele and her co-stars are expected to make a lot of promotional appearances before September 21.
More Lea Michele News
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans