Lea Michele Is Happy With Long-Distance Relationship
"Glee" star Lea Michele is happy with her long-distance romance, because she'd rather jet across America to see her boyfriend than be single. The actress/singer is dating Theo Stockman, the star of Broadway's Green Day musical "American Idiot", and her "Glee" filming commitments keep her rooted in Los Angeles.
But she's happy to spend what time she can with her boyfriend. She tells America's Glamour magazine, "I'm a relationship girl. I would rather be long-distance with him than not have a relationship at all."
Ana award-winning series, "Glee" is close to premiere its second season on FOX. Michele and her co-stars are expected to make a lot of promotional appearances before September 21.
More Lea Michele News
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?