Lea Michele Is Happy With Long-Distance Relationship
"Glee" star Lea Michele is happy with her long-distance romance, because she'd rather jet across America to see her boyfriend than be single. The actress/singer is dating Theo Stockman, the star of Broadway's Green Day musical "American Idiot", and her "Glee" filming commitments keep her rooted in Los Angeles.
But she's happy to spend what time she can with her boyfriend. She tells America's Glamour magazine, "I'm a relationship girl. I would rather be long-distance with him than not have a relationship at all."
Ana award-winning series, "Glee" is close to premiere its second season on FOX. Michele and her co-stars are expected to make a lot of promotional appearances before September 21.
More Lea Michele News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna