Lea Michele Is Happy With Long-Distance Relationship
"Glee" star Lea Michele is happy with her long-distance romance, because she'd rather jet across America to see her boyfriend than be single. The actress/singer is dating Theo Stockman, the star of Broadway's Green Day musical "American Idiot", and her "Glee" filming commitments keep her rooted in Los Angeles.
But she's happy to spend what time she can with her boyfriend. She tells America's Glamour magazine, "I'm a relationship girl. I would rather be long-distance with him than not have a relationship at all."
Ana award-winning series, "Glee" is close to premiere its second season on FOX. Michele and her co-stars are expected to make a lot of promotional appearances before September 21.
More Lea Michele News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off