P. Diddy Sued by Ex-Employee for Alleged Age Discrimination
Rap mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs has been dragged into a new legal battle by a former employee who alleges she was dismissed because she was too old and disabled. Francesca Spero, 51, claims P. Diddy fired her from her executive position at Bad Boy Records label earlier this year after she "suffered a relapse" of an addiction to prescription medication and alcohol following a painful hip operation.
According to her suit, filed in New York and obtained by TMZ.com, Spero alleges Diddy was "unsympathetic to her condition" and attempted to get rid of her. She was eventually replaced by a woman at least 10 years her junior, who she claims "lacked the skill set and experience Spero brought to the position."
Spero claims Diddy and his partners owe her $12 million in damages for age and disability discrimination.
More P. Diddy News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7