P. Diddy Sued by Ex-Employee for Alleged Age Discrimination
Rap mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs has been dragged into a new legal battle by a former employee who alleges she was dismissed because she was too old and disabled. Francesca Spero, 51, claims P. Diddy fired her from her executive position at Bad Boy Records label earlier this year after she "suffered a relapse" of an addiction to prescription medication and alcohol following a painful hip operation.
According to her suit, filed in New York and obtained by TMZ.com, Spero alleges Diddy was "unsympathetic to her condition" and attempted to get rid of her. She was eventually replaced by a woman at least 10 years her junior, who she claims "lacked the skill set and experience Spero brought to the position."
Spero claims Diddy and his partners owe her $12 million in damages for age and disability discrimination.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016