P. Diddy Sued by Ex-Employee for Alleged Age Discrimination
Rap mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs has been dragged into a new legal battle by a former employee who alleges she was dismissed because she was too old and disabled. Francesca Spero, 51, claims P. Diddy fired her from her executive position at Bad Boy Records label earlier this year after she "suffered a relapse" of an addiction to prescription medication and alcohol following a painful hip operation.
According to her suit, filed in New York and obtained by TMZ.com, Spero alleges Diddy was "unsympathetic to her condition" and attempted to get rid of her. She was eventually replaced by a woman at least 10 years her junior, who she claims "lacked the skill set and experience Spero brought to the position."
Spero claims Diddy and his partners owe her $12 million in damages for age and disability discrimination.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby