P. Diddy Sued by Ex-Employee for Alleged Age Discrimination
Rap mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs has been dragged into a new legal battle by a former employee who alleges she was dismissed because she was too old and disabled. Francesca Spero, 51, claims P. Diddy fired her from her executive position at Bad Boy Records label earlier this year after she "suffered a relapse" of an addiction to prescription medication and alcohol following a painful hip operation.
According to her suit, filed in New York and obtained by TMZ.com, Spero alleges Diddy was "unsympathetic to her condition" and attempted to get rid of her. She was eventually replaced by a woman at least 10 years her junior, who she claims "lacked the skill set and experience Spero brought to the position."
Spero claims Diddy and his partners owe her $12 million in damages for age and disability discrimination.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars