P. Diddy Sued by Ex-Employee for Alleged Age Discrimination
Rap mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs has been dragged into a new legal battle by a former employee who alleges she was dismissed because she was too old and disabled. Francesca Spero, 51, claims P. Diddy fired her from her executive position at Bad Boy Records label earlier this year after she "suffered a relapse" of an addiction to prescription medication and alcohol following a painful hip operation.
According to her suit, filed in New York and obtained by TMZ.com, Spero alleges Diddy was "unsympathetic to her condition" and attempted to get rid of her. She was eventually replaced by a woman at least 10 years her junior, who she claims "lacked the skill set and experience Spero brought to the position."
Spero claims Diddy and his partners owe her $12 million in damages for age and disability discrimination.
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'