Simon Cowell Refuses to Kick Prostitute Off His 'X Factor'
Music mogul Simon Cowell has refused to kick an escort off his hit British talent show "The X Factor", insisting "We haven't banned prostitutes." Chloe Mafia, 20, has made it past the first stage of the competition, despite tabloid reports suggesting the wannabe pop star had been working as a $240-an-hour prostitute.
And Cowell is adamant the single mum will not be axed because of her vice activities. He tells The Sun newspaper, "We can't just take people off the show because they might do something that upsets some people. If a person applies to be on 'The X Factor' it's obvious to me that they want to do something better with their life."
Cowell, who quit as a judge on U.S. show "American Idol" in May, is currently in talks to bring his "X Factor" show to the U.S.
More The X Factor News
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight