Simon Cowell Refuses to Kick Prostitute Off His 'X Factor'
Music mogul Simon Cowell has refused to kick an escort off his hit British talent show "The X Factor", insisting "We haven't banned prostitutes." Chloe Mafia, 20, has made it past the first stage of the competition, despite tabloid reports suggesting the wannabe pop star had been working as a $240-an-hour prostitute.
And Cowell is adamant the single mum will not be axed because of her vice activities. He tells The Sun newspaper, "We can't just take people off the show because they might do something that upsets some people. If a person applies to be on 'The X Factor' it's obvious to me that they want to do something better with their life."
Cowell, who quit as a judge on U.S. show "American Idol" in May, is currently in talks to bring his "X Factor" show to the U.S.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie