Simon Cowell Refuses to Kick Prostitute Off His 'X Factor'
Music mogul Simon Cowell has refused to kick an escort off his hit British talent show "The X Factor", insisting "We haven't banned prostitutes." Chloe Mafia, 20, has made it past the first stage of the competition, despite tabloid reports suggesting the wannabe pop star had been working as a $240-an-hour prostitute.
And Cowell is adamant the single mum will not be axed because of her vice activities. He tells The Sun newspaper, "We can't just take people off the show because they might do something that upsets some people. If a person applies to be on 'The X Factor' it's obvious to me that they want to do something better with their life."
Cowell, who quit as a judge on U.S. show "American Idol" in May, is currently in talks to bring his "X Factor" show to the U.S.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift