Michael Jackson's Brother Donates $60,000 for Desperate Patient's Surgery
Michael Jackson's brother Randy Jackson has kept his promise to a desperate Childrens Hospital Los Angeles patient by personally donating $60,000 to pay for her medical bills. The generous Jackson was touched by the plight of 11-year-old Treasure Dearsaw, who suffers from a vascular malformation which has resulted in the swelling of her tongue.
The youngster needed the cash so that doctors could operate on her and save her life. The surgery took place on Tuesday, August 31 and Jackson tells X17online that it was a "huge success". He says, "Treasure's a beautiful child, and it was God's plan for me to help out. This is the least I can do. She deserves to be happy."
Treasure's mom, Chelsa Dearsaw, tells the site that her young daughter is afraid she's going to die. On this, Jackson responds, "No child should be afraid that they're going to die. It breaks my heart to see her suffering like that."
Randy Jackson and Treasure Dearsaw:
More Michael Jackson News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters