Michael Jackson's Brother Donates $60,000 for Desperate Patient's Surgery
Michael Jackson's brother Randy Jackson has kept his promise to a desperate Childrens Hospital Los Angeles patient by personally donating $60,000 to pay for her medical bills. The generous Jackson was touched by the plight of 11-year-old Treasure Dearsaw, who suffers from a vascular malformation which has resulted in the swelling of her tongue.
The youngster needed the cash so that doctors could operate on her and save her life. The surgery took place on Tuesday, August 31 and Jackson tells X17online that it was a "huge success". He says, "Treasure's a beautiful child, and it was God's plan for me to help out. This is the least I can do. She deserves to be happy."
Treasure's mom, Chelsa Dearsaw, tells the site that her young daughter is afraid she's going to die. On this, Jackson responds, "No child should be afraid that they're going to die. It breaks my heart to see her suffering like that."
Randy Jackson and Treasure Dearsaw:
More Michael Jackson News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour