Father Denies Offering Lindsay Lohan's Diary for Sale
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father has fired back at reports he attempted to sell extracts from his daughter's diary while she was in rehab in Utah in 2007. Michael Lohan admits he did send pages of the actress' personal journal to one unnamed entertainment news outlet but he wasn't trying to sell them.
He tells HollyScoop, "I never offered anything for sale." Michael Lohan tells the website someone did send him the pages from his daughter's diary - but he has no idea how that person came by them.
He admits to sending two of the entries to the outlet, because "they (diary remarks) directly talk about how she said the doctors have her on the wrong medication and she mentioned how she wished the doctors would get the medication right."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto