Father Denies Offering Lindsay Lohan's Diary for Sale
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father has fired back at reports he attempted to sell extracts from his daughter's diary while she was in rehab in Utah in 2007. Michael Lohan admits he did send pages of the actress' personal journal to one unnamed entertainment news outlet but he wasn't trying to sell them.
He tells HollyScoop, "I never offered anything for sale." Michael Lohan tells the website someone did send him the pages from his daughter's diary - but he has no idea how that person came by them.
He admits to sending two of the entries to the outlet, because "they (diary remarks) directly talk about how she said the doctors have her on the wrong medication and she mentioned how she wished the doctors would get the medication right."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit