Father Denies Offering Lindsay Lohan's Diary for Sale
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father has fired back at reports he attempted to sell extracts from his daughter's diary while she was in rehab in Utah in 2007. Michael Lohan admits he did send pages of the actress' personal journal to one unnamed entertainment news outlet but he wasn't trying to sell them.
He tells HollyScoop, "I never offered anything for sale." Michael Lohan tells the website someone did send him the pages from his daughter's diary - but he has no idea how that person came by them.
He admits to sending two of the entries to the outlet, because "they (diary remarks) directly talk about how she said the doctors have her on the wrong medication and she mentioned how she wished the doctors would get the medication right."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters