Father Denies Offering Lindsay Lohan's Diary for Sale
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father has fired back at reports he attempted to sell extracts from his daughter's diary while she was in rehab in Utah in 2007. Michael Lohan admits he did send pages of the actress' personal journal to one unnamed entertainment news outlet but he wasn't trying to sell them.
He tells HollyScoop, "I never offered anything for sale." Michael Lohan tells the website someone did send him the pages from his daughter's diary - but he has no idea how that person came by them.
He admits to sending two of the entries to the outlet, because "they (diary remarks) directly talk about how she said the doctors have her on the wrong medication and she mentioned how she wished the doctors would get the medication right."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress