Father Denies Offering Lindsay Lohan's Diary for Sale
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father has fired back at reports he attempted to sell extracts from his daughter's diary while she was in rehab in Utah in 2007. Michael Lohan admits he did send pages of the actress' personal journal to one unnamed entertainment news outlet but he wasn't trying to sell them.
He tells HollyScoop, "I never offered anything for sale." Michael Lohan tells the website someone did send him the pages from his daughter's diary - but he has no idea how that person came by them.
He admits to sending two of the entries to the outlet, because "they (diary remarks) directly talk about how she said the doctors have her on the wrong medication and she mentioned how she wished the doctors would get the medication right."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'