Snoop Dogg Caused Panic Backstage at Jimmy Fallon' Show
Rapper Snoop Dogg caused panic backstage at comedian Jimmy Fallon's talk show on Tuesday, August 31 when he lit up a cigarette and set of studio fire alarms. The rapper was oblivious to the drama he was causing, convinced the alarm's flashing lights were there to entertain him.
He later told Fallon on-air, "You know what I like about this show? That you've got nice blinking blue lights." The host then responded, explaining, "That's because the fire alarm went off... That's when the fire department came," prompting Snoop to quip, "I thought ya'll did that for me man!"
Smoking indoors wasn't the only crime Snoop committed, Fallon hinted his cigarette was filled with marijuana, telling the audience, "The green room's was a little more green than usual."
In another news, Snoop Dogg has pleaded with "American Idol" bosses to give him a spot on the judging panel - promising to give the show "pizazz". The rapper has been touted as a possible replacement for outgoing judge Simon Cowell, and he admits he'd be willing to step into the music mogul's shoes, if they pay him enough.
Snoop says, "I like that show. I think it's missing some pizazz and I can give it what it's missing - if they get their bread together, cut me in and cut me out. I got to get paid." The superstar may be too late to land a spot on the show - Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler is rumored to be the first choice to replace Cowell.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences