Mutya Buena Got Butt Implants to 'Make It Perkier'
Former Sugababes star Mutya Buena has shocked fans by revealing she recently went under the knife to boost her behind with butt implants. The British singer, 25, showed off her curvy new figure in a photoshoot with the U.K.'s Heat magazine and also admitted she underwent a breast augmentation operation to enhance her chest.
Buena, who paid $7,500 for the butt implants, insists she is happy with her decision to have surgery. She says, "I researched it a little while ago. Everyone's got it in the U.S. and Brazil. I just wanted it a bit perkier. It's not that there was anything wrong with it - it's just a change. I like to be extreme."
"(My friends and family) thought I was mad... I've had breast implants too - I'm now an E-cup. My breasts really hurt when I had them done, though. I wouldn't get them done again."
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?