Mutya Buena Got Butt Implants to 'Make It Perkier'
Former Sugababes star Mutya Buena has shocked fans by revealing she recently went under the knife to boost her behind with butt implants. The British singer, 25, showed off her curvy new figure in a photoshoot with the U.K.'s Heat magazine and also admitted she underwent a breast augmentation operation to enhance her chest.
Buena, who paid $7,500 for the butt implants, insists she is happy with her decision to have surgery. She says, "I researched it a little while ago. Everyone's got it in the U.S. and Brazil. I just wanted it a bit perkier. It's not that there was anything wrong with it - it's just a change. I like to be extreme."
"(My friends and family) thought I was mad... I've had breast implants too - I'm now an E-cup. My breasts really hurt when I had them done, though. I wouldn't get them done again."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'