Mutya Buena Got Butt Implants to 'Make It Perkier'
Former Sugababes star Mutya Buena has shocked fans by revealing she recently went under the knife to boost her behind with butt implants. The British singer, 25, showed off her curvy new figure in a photoshoot with the U.K.'s Heat magazine and also admitted she underwent a breast augmentation operation to enhance her chest.
Buena, who paid $7,500 for the butt implants, insists she is happy with her decision to have surgery. She says, "I researched it a little while ago. Everyone's got it in the U.S. and Brazil. I just wanted it a bit perkier. It's not that there was anything wrong with it - it's just a change. I like to be extreme."
"(My friends and family) thought I was mad... I've had breast implants too - I'm now an E-cup. My breasts really hurt when I had them done, though. I wouldn't get them done again."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal