Mutya Buena Got Butt Implants to 'Make It Perkier'
Former Sugababes star Mutya Buena has shocked fans by revealing she recently went under the knife to boost her behind with butt implants. The British singer, 25, showed off her curvy new figure in a photoshoot with the U.K.'s Heat magazine and also admitted she underwent a breast augmentation operation to enhance her chest.
Buena, who paid $7,500 for the butt implants, insists she is happy with her decision to have surgery. She says, "I researched it a little while ago. Everyone's got it in the U.S. and Brazil. I just wanted it a bit perkier. It's not that there was anything wrong with it - it's just a change. I like to be extreme."
"(My friends and family) thought I was mad... I've had breast implants too - I'm now an E-cup. My breasts really hurt when I had them done, though. I wouldn't get them done again."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'