Mutya Buena Got Butt Implants to 'Make It Perkier'
Former Sugababes star Mutya Buena has shocked fans by revealing she recently went under the knife to boost her behind with butt implants. The British singer, 25, showed off her curvy new figure in a photoshoot with the U.K.'s Heat magazine and also admitted she underwent a breast augmentation operation to enhance her chest.
Buena, who paid $7,500 for the butt implants, insists she is happy with her decision to have surgery. She says, "I researched it a little while ago. Everyone's got it in the U.S. and Brazil. I just wanted it a bit perkier. It's not that there was anything wrong with it - it's just a change. I like to be extreme."
"(My friends and family) thought I was mad... I've had breast implants too - I'm now an E-cup. My breasts really hurt when I had them done, though. I wouldn't get them done again."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars