Mark Ronson Joined 'Glee' Group, Calling It 'Embarrassing'
Music producer Mark Ronson sang in a "cheesy" "Glee"-style choir in high school. The Grammy-winning star admits he is a big fan of the all-singing, all-dancing TV show as it reminds him of his days in an "embarrassing" choral group when he was younger.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I sang in this really cheesy vocal group called The Vocal Jazz Ensemble. It was like Glee, with less smiling and dancing." The producer insists he isn't holding out hope for a cameo role in Glee, but was proud to hear his hit track "Rehab", which he produced for Amy Winehouse, immortalized in the show.
He adds, "I don't think anyone knows who I am in Glee to warrant a cameo but they did do Rehab in the first episode which was a real kudos."
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation