Mark Ronson Joined 'Glee' Group, Calling It 'Embarrassing'
Music producer Mark Ronson sang in a "cheesy" "Glee"-style choir in high school. The Grammy-winning star admits he is a big fan of the all-singing, all-dancing TV show as it reminds him of his days in an "embarrassing" choral group when he was younger.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I sang in this really cheesy vocal group called The Vocal Jazz Ensemble. It was like Glee, with less smiling and dancing." The producer insists he isn't holding out hope for a cameo role in Glee, but was proud to hear his hit track "Rehab", which he produced for Amy Winehouse, immortalized in the show.
He adds, "I don't think anyone knows who I am in Glee to warrant a cameo but they did do Rehab in the first episode which was a real kudos."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!