Mark Ronson Joined 'Glee' Group, Calling It 'Embarrassing'
Music producer Mark Ronson sang in a "cheesy" "Glee"-style choir in high school. The Grammy-winning star admits he is a big fan of the all-singing, all-dancing TV show as it reminds him of his days in an "embarrassing" choral group when he was younger.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I sang in this really cheesy vocal group called The Vocal Jazz Ensemble. It was like Glee, with less smiling and dancing." The producer insists he isn't holding out hope for a cameo role in Glee, but was proud to hear his hit track "Rehab", which he produced for Amy Winehouse, immortalized in the show.
He adds, "I don't think anyone knows who I am in Glee to warrant a cameo but they did do Rehab in the first episode which was a real kudos."
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret