Mark Ronson Joined 'Glee' Group, Calling It 'Embarrassing'
Music producer Mark Ronson sang in a "cheesy" "Glee"-style choir in high school. The Grammy-winning star admits he is a big fan of the all-singing, all-dancing TV show as it reminds him of his days in an "embarrassing" choral group when he was younger.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I sang in this really cheesy vocal group called The Vocal Jazz Ensemble. It was like Glee, with less smiling and dancing." The producer insists he isn't holding out hope for a cameo role in Glee, but was proud to hear his hit track "Rehab", which he produced for Amy Winehouse, immortalized in the show.
He adds, "I don't think anyone knows who I am in Glee to warrant a cameo but they did do Rehab in the first episode which was a real kudos."
More Mark Ronson News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group