Man Posting Emma Watson's Naked Pics Not Jailed
A British man who created digitally-altered photos of Emma Watson naked and posted them on the internet has been spared jail. John Cavanagh mocked up eight pictures of the "Harry Potter" star by digitally placing her head onto another girl's body, before uploading them onto the web in May.
The fake images of the star, along with inappropriate snaps of minors, were discovered on Cavanagh's computer when officials tried to evict him from his home in Manchester, England. He pleaded guilty to 19 counts of making an indecent image of a child and a judge at Manchester Crown Court warned him he faced a jail term - but during a hearing on Tuesday, August 31 he escaped a prison sentence.
Cavanagh was instead given a three-year community order with three years' supervision and ordered to sign the sex offenders register. He also had to agree not to contact Watson for five years and was banned from using the internet for anything other than searching for employment.
More Emma Watson News
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!