Man Posting Emma Watson's Naked Pics Not Jailed
A British man who created digitally-altered photos of Emma Watson naked and posted them on the internet has been spared jail. John Cavanagh mocked up eight pictures of the "Harry Potter" star by digitally placing her head onto another girl's body, before uploading them onto the web in May.
The fake images of the star, along with inappropriate snaps of minors, were discovered on Cavanagh's computer when officials tried to evict him from his home in Manchester, England. He pleaded guilty to 19 counts of making an indecent image of a child and a judge at Manchester Crown Court warned him he faced a jail term - but during a hearing on Tuesday, August 31 he escaped a prison sentence.
Cavanagh was instead given a three-year community order with three years' supervision and ordered to sign the sex offenders register. He also had to agree not to contact Watson for five years and was banned from using the internet for anything other than searching for employment.
More Emma Watson News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child