Man Posting Emma Watson's Naked Pics Not Jailed
A British man who created digitally-altered photos of Emma Watson naked and posted them on the internet has been spared jail. John Cavanagh mocked up eight pictures of the "Harry Potter" star by digitally placing her head onto another girl's body, before uploading them onto the web in May.
The fake images of the star, along with inappropriate snaps of minors, were discovered on Cavanagh's computer when officials tried to evict him from his home in Manchester, England. He pleaded guilty to 19 counts of making an indecent image of a child and a judge at Manchester Crown Court warned him he faced a jail term - but during a hearing on Tuesday, August 31 he escaped a prison sentence.
Cavanagh was instead given a three-year community order with three years' supervision and ordered to sign the sex offenders register. He also had to agree not to contact Watson for five years and was banned from using the internet for anything other than searching for employment.
More Emma Watson News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande