Man Posting Emma Watson's Naked Pics Not Jailed
A British man who created digitally-altered photos of Emma Watson naked and posted them on the internet has been spared jail. John Cavanagh mocked up eight pictures of the "Harry Potter" star by digitally placing her head onto another girl's body, before uploading them onto the web in May.
The fake images of the star, along with inappropriate snaps of minors, were discovered on Cavanagh's computer when officials tried to evict him from his home in Manchester, England. He pleaded guilty to 19 counts of making an indecent image of a child and a judge at Manchester Crown Court warned him he faced a jail term - but during a hearing on Tuesday, August 31 he escaped a prison sentence.
Cavanagh was instead given a three-year community order with three years' supervision and ordered to sign the sex offenders register. He also had to agree not to contact Watson for five years and was banned from using the internet for anything other than searching for employment.
More Emma Watson News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch