Daniel Radcliffe Is No Hollywood Actor
British actor Daniel Radcliffe is puzzled by his reputation as a Hollywood regular - because he had never been to Los Angeles before the 2007 premiere of the fifth "Harry Potter" movie. The 21 year old admits he prefers New York, where he has appeared on Broadway, and often surprises movie executives when he reveals he's never really spent much time in L.A.
He explains, "I went for the premiere of the fifth film, but other than that, I'd never really gone there before. People seem to have a very bizarre perception of me - that I'm a Hollywood actor. I don't think of myself that way."
"When I was out there and telling people it was pretty much my first trip, jaws just hit the floor. They were looking at me like I had two heads."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake