Daniel Radcliffe Is No Hollywood Actor
British actor Daniel Radcliffe is puzzled by his reputation as a Hollywood regular - because he had never been to Los Angeles before the 2007 premiere of the fifth "Harry Potter" movie. The 21 year old admits he prefers New York, where he has appeared on Broadway, and often surprises movie executives when he reveals he's never really spent much time in L.A.
He explains, "I went for the premiere of the fifth film, but other than that, I'd never really gone there before. People seem to have a very bizarre perception of me - that I'm a Hollywood actor. I don't think of myself that way."
"When I was out there and telling people it was pretty much my first trip, jaws just hit the floor. They were looking at me like I had two heads."
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover