Daniel Radcliffe Is No Hollywood Actor
British actor Daniel Radcliffe is puzzled by his reputation as a Hollywood regular - because he had never been to Los Angeles before the 2007 premiere of the fifth "Harry Potter" movie. The 21 year old admits he prefers New York, where he has appeared on Broadway, and often surprises movie executives when he reveals he's never really spent much time in L.A.
He explains, "I went for the premiere of the fifth film, but other than that, I'd never really gone there before. People seem to have a very bizarre perception of me - that I'm a Hollywood actor. I don't think of myself that way."
"When I was out there and telling people it was pretty much my first trip, jaws just hit the floor. They were looking at me like I had two heads."
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack