Daniel Radcliffe Is No Hollywood Actor
British actor Daniel Radcliffe is puzzled by his reputation as a Hollywood regular - because he had never been to Los Angeles before the 2007 premiere of the fifth "Harry Potter" movie. The 21 year old admits he prefers New York, where he has appeared on Broadway, and often surprises movie executives when he reveals he's never really spent much time in L.A.
He explains, "I went for the premiere of the fifth film, but other than that, I'd never really gone there before. People seem to have a very bizarre perception of me - that I'm a Hollywood actor. I don't think of myself that way."
"When I was out there and telling people it was pretty much my first trip, jaws just hit the floor. They were looking at me like I had two heads."
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie