Reese Witherspoon Is NOT Pregnant
A representative for Reese Witherspoonhas dismissed rumors the actress is expecting a baby with her talent agent boyfriend Jim Toth. The "Legally Blonde" star has been dating Toth for seven months and her partner is close to her two children, Ava and Deacon, from her marriage to Ryan Phillippe.
Witherspoon sparked speculation she is expecting once again when she was spotted looking curvier than usual on a recent shopping trip - but a spokesperson for the actress has brushed off the rumours, telling GossipCop.com, "She's not pregnant."
On the same day the report of her pregnant came out, Witherspoon and Toth were seen out and about in Los Angeles, grabbing a brunch. They took along Ava and Deacon who both wear blue-themed clothes to match the couple's.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'