Reese Witherspoon Is NOT Pregnant
A representative for Reese Witherspoonhas dismissed rumors the actress is expecting a baby with her talent agent boyfriend Jim Toth. The "Legally Blonde" star has been dating Toth for seven months and her partner is close to her two children, Ava and Deacon, from her marriage to Ryan Phillippe.
Witherspoon sparked speculation she is expecting once again when she was spotted looking curvier than usual on a recent shopping trip - but a spokesperson for the actress has brushed off the rumours, telling GossipCop.com, "She's not pregnant."
On the same day the report of her pregnant came out, Witherspoon and Toth were seen out and about in Los Angeles, grabbing a brunch. They took along Ava and Deacon who both wear blue-themed clothes to match the couple's.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby