Reese Witherspoon Is NOT Pregnant
A representative for Reese Witherspoonhas dismissed rumors the actress is expecting a baby with her talent agent boyfriend Jim Toth. The "Legally Blonde" star has been dating Toth for seven months and her partner is close to her two children, Ava and Deacon, from her marriage to Ryan Phillippe.
Witherspoon sparked speculation she is expecting once again when she was spotted looking curvier than usual on a recent shopping trip - but a spokesperson for the actress has brushed off the rumours, telling GossipCop.com, "She's not pregnant."
On the same day the report of her pregnant came out, Witherspoon and Toth were seen out and about in Los Angeles, grabbing a brunch. They took along Ava and Deacon who both wear blue-themed clothes to match the couple's.
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'