Reese Witherspoon Is NOT Pregnant
A representative for Reese Witherspoonhas dismissed rumors the actress is expecting a baby with her talent agent boyfriend Jim Toth. The "Legally Blonde" star has been dating Toth for seven months and her partner is close to her two children, Ava and Deacon, from her marriage to Ryan Phillippe.
Witherspoon sparked speculation she is expecting once again when she was spotted looking curvier than usual on a recent shopping trip - but a spokesperson for the actress has brushed off the rumours, telling GossipCop.com, "She's not pregnant."
On the same day the report of her pregnant came out, Witherspoon and Toth were seen out and about in Los Angeles, grabbing a brunch. They took along Ava and Deacon who both wear blue-themed clothes to match the couple's.
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why