Reese Witherspoon Is NOT Pregnant
A representative for Reese Witherspoonhas dismissed rumors the actress is expecting a baby with her talent agent boyfriend Jim Toth. The "Legally Blonde" star has been dating Toth for seven months and her partner is close to her two children, Ava and Deacon, from her marriage to Ryan Phillippe.
Witherspoon sparked speculation she is expecting once again when she was spotted looking curvier than usual on a recent shopping trip - but a spokesperson for the actress has brushed off the rumours, telling GossipCop.com, "She's not pregnant."
On the same day the report of her pregnant came out, Witherspoon and Toth were seen out and about in Los Angeles, grabbing a brunch. They took along Ava and Deacon who both wear blue-themed clothes to match the couple's.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound