Sofia Vergara's Smile at Emmys Red Carpet Named the Best
Sofia Vergara has landed another prize from her night at the Emmy Awards on Sunday, August 29 - for best teeth. The lovely Latina has landed celebrity dentist Dr. Catrise Austin's first Emmy red carpet smile prize after showing off her dazzling white, perfect teeth.
Austin, the author of "5 Steps to the Hollywood A-List Smile: How the Stars Get That Perfect Smile & How You Can Too", has named the "Modern Family" star at the top of her list of "radiant smiles", closely followed by "Glee" 's Matthew Morrison, Eva La Rue and Stephen Moyer.
Veteran actor John Lithgow, who picked up a guest acting honor for his role in "Dexter", was a big loser on the list - he and "Mad Men" 's Christina Hendricks have been named the stars most in need of a visit to the dentist. Dr. Austin tells WENN, "John Lithgow's teeth desperately need straightening. I recommend either porcelain veneers that could cosmetically align his teeth in just a week or clear removable braces that could straighten his smile in approximately one year. He also needs a boost of teeth whitening to brighten his dull yellow smile."
"And Christina Hendricks could also use a smile makeover. She is a beautiful girl, but you'll notice that she rarely smiles in her pictures on the red carpet perhaps because her smile is far from perfect."
More Sofia Vergara News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation