Sofia Vergara's Smile at Emmys Red Carpet Named the Best
Sofia Vergara has landed another prize from her night at the Emmy Awards on Sunday, August 29 - for best teeth. The lovely Latina has landed celebrity dentist Dr. Catrise Austin's first Emmy red carpet smile prize after showing off her dazzling white, perfect teeth.
Austin, the author of "5 Steps to the Hollywood A-List Smile: How the Stars Get That Perfect Smile & How You Can Too", has named the "Modern Family" star at the top of her list of "radiant smiles", closely followed by "Glee" 's Matthew Morrison, Eva La Rue and Stephen Moyer.
Veteran actor John Lithgow, who picked up a guest acting honor for his role in "Dexter", was a big loser on the list - he and "Mad Men" 's Christina Hendricks have been named the stars most in need of a visit to the dentist. Dr. Austin tells WENN, "John Lithgow's teeth desperately need straightening. I recommend either porcelain veneers that could cosmetically align his teeth in just a week or clear removable braces that could straighten his smile in approximately one year. He also needs a boost of teeth whitening to brighten his dull yellow smile."
"And Christina Hendricks could also use a smile makeover. She is a beautiful girl, but you'll notice that she rarely smiles in her pictures on the red carpet perhaps because her smile is far from perfect."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers