'True Blood' Star Joe Manganiello Learns the Downside of Fame
"True Blood" rising star Joe Manganiello is quickly learning the downside of fame - he's stepped up his security measures after experiencing his first "stalker" scare. The actor has catapulted to fame opposite Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer on the hit U.S. vampire series, playing werewolf Alcide Herveaux.
But now he's extra cautious when he's out and about - because fans have started to follow him around. He tells Us Magazine, "I've had to have my car checked for a tracking device - for a stalker. It's been a little interesting. You have to take the good with the bad."
And the actor is trying his best to focus on the good, saying "It has definitely been an overwhelming amount of support. I just can't believe how much people love my character on the show. And that has just helped me feel great!"
More Joe Manganiello News
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber