'True Blood' Star Joe Manganiello Learns the Downside of Fame
"True Blood" rising star Joe Manganiello is quickly learning the downside of fame - he's stepped up his security measures after experiencing his first "stalker" scare. The actor has catapulted to fame opposite Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer on the hit U.S. vampire series, playing werewolf Alcide Herveaux.
But now he's extra cautious when he's out and about - because fans have started to follow him around. He tells Us Magazine, "I've had to have my car checked for a tracking device - for a stalker. It's been a little interesting. You have to take the good with the bad."
And the actor is trying his best to focus on the good, saying "It has definitely been an overwhelming amount of support. I just can't believe how much people love my character on the show. And that has just helped me feel great!"
More Joe Manganiello News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal