'True Blood' Star Joe Manganiello Learns the Downside of Fame
"True Blood" rising star Joe Manganiello is quickly learning the downside of fame - he's stepped up his security measures after experiencing his first "stalker" scare. The actor has catapulted to fame opposite Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer on the hit U.S. vampire series, playing werewolf Alcide Herveaux.
But now he's extra cautious when he's out and about - because fans have started to follow him around. He tells Us Magazine, "I've had to have my car checked for a tracking device - for a stalker. It's been a little interesting. You have to take the good with the bad."
And the actor is trying his best to focus on the good, saying "It has definitely been an overwhelming amount of support. I just can't believe how much people love my character on the show. And that has just helped me feel great!"
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers