'True Blood' Star Joe Manganiello Learns the Downside of Fame
"True Blood" rising star Joe Manganiello is quickly learning the downside of fame - he's stepped up his security measures after experiencing his first "stalker" scare. The actor has catapulted to fame opposite Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer on the hit U.S. vampire series, playing werewolf Alcide Herveaux.
But now he's extra cautious when he's out and about - because fans have started to follow him around. He tells Us Magazine, "I've had to have my car checked for a tracking device - for a stalker. It's been a little interesting. You have to take the good with the bad."
And the actor is trying his best to focus on the good, saying "It has definitely been an overwhelming amount of support. I just can't believe how much people love my character on the show. And that has just helped me feel great!"
More Joe Manganiello News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna