'True Blood' Star Joe Manganiello Learns the Downside of Fame
"True Blood" rising star Joe Manganiello is quickly learning the downside of fame - he's stepped up his security measures after experiencing his first "stalker" scare. The actor has catapulted to fame opposite Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer on the hit U.S. vampire series, playing werewolf Alcide Herveaux.
But now he's extra cautious when he's out and about - because fans have started to follow him around. He tells Us Magazine, "I've had to have my car checked for a tracking device - for a stalker. It's been a little interesting. You have to take the good with the bad."
And the actor is trying his best to focus on the good, saying "It has definitely been an overwhelming amount of support. I just can't believe how much people love my character on the show. And that has just helped me feel great!"
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones