Kelsey Grammer Eyes Frasier Come Back
Kelsey Grammer is making plans to revive his most famous character Dr. Frasier Crane for a new TV show. The actor found fame playing the pompous psychiatrist in hit 1980s TV show "Cheers", and he went on to star in hugely successful spin-off series "Frasier".
He spent 20 years playing the beloved character before Frasier came to an end in 2004 after more than a decade on the small screen. Grammer has since failed to replicate his success and has seen a number of new shows flop including "Back to You" and "Hank", and he's now considering bringing back the cast of Frasier for a "reunion show".
The funnyman shared the idea with his followers on Twitter.com and also pondered plans for a Frasier spin-off, focusing on the characters' children. In a series of posts, he writes, "Maybe it is time for a Frasier reunion. (It's) very interesting to say the least... maybe a Frasier reunion on like a new show seriously thinking about that !!!"
He later adds, "I'm now really thinking maybe a spin-off of Frasier? How would u (sic) feel about that with like my son and (Frasier's fictional brother) Niles' sibling? Cameos by old cast?... Maybe an updated theme to be centered around social media. Now that would be powerful, include like Twitter... iPhones etc."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding