Kelsey Grammer Eyes Frasier Come Back
Kelsey Grammer is making plans to revive his most famous character Dr. Frasier Crane for a new TV show. The actor found fame playing the pompous psychiatrist in hit 1980s TV show "Cheers", and he went on to star in hugely successful spin-off series "Frasier".
He spent 20 years playing the beloved character before Frasier came to an end in 2004 after more than a decade on the small screen. Grammer has since failed to replicate his success and has seen a number of new shows flop including "Back to You" and "Hank", and he's now considering bringing back the cast of Frasier for a "reunion show".
The funnyman shared the idea with his followers on Twitter.com and also pondered plans for a Frasier spin-off, focusing on the characters' children. In a series of posts, he writes, "Maybe it is time for a Frasier reunion. (It's) very interesting to say the least... maybe a Frasier reunion on like a new show seriously thinking about that !!!"
He later adds, "I'm now really thinking maybe a spin-off of Frasier? How would u (sic) feel about that with like my son and (Frasier's fictional brother) Niles' sibling? Cameos by old cast?... Maybe an updated theme to be centered around social media. Now that would be powerful, include like Twitter... iPhones etc."
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full