Kelsey Grammer Eyes Frasier Come Back
Kelsey Grammer is making plans to revive his most famous character Dr. Frasier Crane for a new TV show. The actor found fame playing the pompous psychiatrist in hit 1980s TV show "Cheers", and he went on to star in hugely successful spin-off series "Frasier".
He spent 20 years playing the beloved character before Frasier came to an end in 2004 after more than a decade on the small screen. Grammer has since failed to replicate his success and has seen a number of new shows flop including "Back to You" and "Hank", and he's now considering bringing back the cast of Frasier for a "reunion show".
The funnyman shared the idea with his followers on Twitter.com and also pondered plans for a Frasier spin-off, focusing on the characters' children. In a series of posts, he writes, "Maybe it is time for a Frasier reunion. (It's) very interesting to say the least... maybe a Frasier reunion on like a new show seriously thinking about that !!!"
He later adds, "I'm now really thinking maybe a spin-off of Frasier? How would u (sic) feel about that with like my son and (Frasier's fictional brother) Niles' sibling? Cameos by old cast?... Maybe an updated theme to be centered around social media. Now that would be powerful, include like Twitter... iPhones etc."
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift