Amy Winehouse's Boyfriend's Ex Opens Up on Affair
The woman who mired Amy Winehouse's new boyfriend in an alleged cheating scandal has spoken out for the first time - urging the singer to end her romance with Reg Traviss before he "breaks her heart".
The "Back to Black" hitmaker has been dating the director since earlier this year, but the relationship was rocked this month when images emerged of Traviss walking hand-in-hand with his former partner, burlesque dancer Raven Isis Holt.
Holt previously alleged she was dumped when Traviss' romance with Winehouse was made public and now she claims he revived their love affair while still involved with the star. She tells Britain's Grazia magazine, "He told me that he loved me and only ever wanted to be with me... He told me he had stopped talking to Amy. I was in love with him so I agreed to give our relationship another go..."
Holt admits she later saw pictures of Traviss out with the singer and confronted him about his exploits. She adds, "I phoned Reg and asked him if he had met up with Amy... He denied it at first, but then finally he told me he had. And then the next day I saw pictures of them out together acting like a couple. I've ended things. I can't believe anything he says."
And Holt hopes Winehouse will also end her involvement with Traviss before she gets hurt: "I really feel for Amy as she's obviously a vulnerable person. He's going to break her heart. My advice to Amy would be that she should end it, like I have."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3