Miley Cyrus Already Getting Over Her Break-Up With Liam Hemsworth
Miley Cyrus proved she's put the heartache of her recent split from Liam Hemsworth firmly behind her - by laughing and joking with photographers in New York. The 17-year-old "Hannah Montana" star was said to be devastated last week after it emerged her romance with the Australian actor had come to an end.
But the singer/actress showed she's already moving on from the break-up - she touched down in the Big Apple on Monday and was seen roaring with laughter with her mum Tish and a friend as they walked through the terminal at JFK Airport.
Wearing a t-shirt, cardigan, cut-off denim shorts, and designer sunglasses, Cyrus - who met Hemsworth on the set of their movie "The Last Song" - also shared a joke with snappers as they took photos of her arrival.
An onlooker tells WENN, "Miley looked the picture of happiness, you'd never believe she was getting over a relationship break-up. She couldn't stop laughing and smiling. She's not the sort of girl to get too down about breaking up with a man - she knows there's plenty more fish in the sea."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show