Miley Cyrus Already Getting Over Her Break-Up With Liam Hemsworth
Miley Cyrus proved she's put the heartache of her recent split from Liam Hemsworth firmly behind her - by laughing and joking with photographers in New York. The 17-year-old "Hannah Montana" star was said to be devastated last week after it emerged her romance with the Australian actor had come to an end.
But the singer/actress showed she's already moving on from the break-up - she touched down in the Big Apple on Monday and was seen roaring with laughter with her mum Tish and a friend as they walked through the terminal at JFK Airport.
Wearing a t-shirt, cardigan, cut-off denim shorts, and designer sunglasses, Cyrus - who met Hemsworth on the set of their movie "The Last Song" - also shared a joke with snappers as they took photos of her arrival.
An onlooker tells WENN, "Miley looked the picture of happiness, you'd never believe she was getting over a relationship break-up. She couldn't stop laughing and smiling. She's not the sort of girl to get too down about breaking up with a man - she knows there's plenty more fish in the sea."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood