Miley Cyrus Already Getting Over Her Break-Up With Liam Hemsworth
Miley Cyrus proved she's put the heartache of her recent split from Liam Hemsworth firmly behind her - by laughing and joking with photographers in New York. The 17-year-old "Hannah Montana" star was said to be devastated last week after it emerged her romance with the Australian actor had come to an end.
But the singer/actress showed she's already moving on from the break-up - she touched down in the Big Apple on Monday and was seen roaring with laughter with her mum Tish and a friend as they walked through the terminal at JFK Airport.
Wearing a t-shirt, cardigan, cut-off denim shorts, and designer sunglasses, Cyrus - who met Hemsworth on the set of their movie "The Last Song" - also shared a joke with snappers as they took photos of her arrival.
An onlooker tells WENN, "Miley looked the picture of happiness, you'd never believe she was getting over a relationship break-up. She couldn't stop laughing and smiling. She's not the sort of girl to get too down about breaking up with a man - she knows there's plenty more fish in the sea."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'