Miley Cyrus Already Getting Over Her Break-Up With Liam Hemsworth
Miley Cyrus proved she's put the heartache of her recent split from Liam Hemsworth firmly behind her - by laughing and joking with photographers in New York. The 17-year-old "Hannah Montana" star was said to be devastated last week after it emerged her romance with the Australian actor had come to an end.
But the singer/actress showed she's already moving on from the break-up - she touched down in the Big Apple on Monday and was seen roaring with laughter with her mum Tish and a friend as they walked through the terminal at JFK Airport.
Wearing a t-shirt, cardigan, cut-off denim shorts, and designer sunglasses, Cyrus - who met Hemsworth on the set of their movie "The Last Song" - also shared a joke with snappers as they took photos of her arrival.
An onlooker tells WENN, "Miley looked the picture of happiness, you'd never believe she was getting over a relationship break-up. She couldn't stop laughing and smiling. She's not the sort of girl to get too down about breaking up with a man - she knows there's plenty more fish in the sea."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Meek Mill Is Being Sued Over Deadly Shooting Outside His Concert Last Year
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- T.I. Confronts Tiny About Alleged Floyd Mayweather Affair
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles