Miley Cyrus Already Getting Over Her Break-Up With Liam Hemsworth
Miley Cyrus proved she's put the heartache of her recent split from Liam Hemsworth firmly behind her - by laughing and joking with photographers in New York. The 17-year-old "Hannah Montana" star was said to be devastated last week after it emerged her romance with the Australian actor had come to an end.
But the singer/actress showed she's already moving on from the break-up - she touched down in the Big Apple on Monday and was seen roaring with laughter with her mum Tish and a friend as they walked through the terminal at JFK Airport.
Wearing a t-shirt, cardigan, cut-off denim shorts, and designer sunglasses, Cyrus - who met Hemsworth on the set of their movie "The Last Song" - also shared a joke with snappers as they took photos of her arrival.
An onlooker tells WENN, "Miley looked the picture of happiness, you'd never believe she was getting over a relationship break-up. She couldn't stop laughing and smiling. She's not the sort of girl to get too down about breaking up with a man - she knows there's plenty more fish in the sea."
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?