Justin Bieber Encourages Ticketless Fans to Sneak Into His Concert
Justin Bieber has risked the wrath of concert organizers by encouraging his young fans to try to sneak into his gig in New York on Tuesday night, August 31. The "Baby" hitmaker has shaken off a bout of illness ahead of a show at the famous Madison Square Garden, and he's urging his supporters to flood into the city wearing his favorite color, purple.
He also hinted ticketless fans could gain access to the venue if they turn up en masse to "celebrate" the show. In a post on his Twitter.com blog on Monday, August 30, Bieber wrote, "2morrow (sic) let's fill the streets of NYC with purple and even if you dont have tix (tickets) we will be celebratin n (and) maybe u might just find ur (your) way inside."
Justin Bieber is set to film his 3-D movie during the MSG concert along with Jaden Smith, Sean Kingston and Usher. Also, latest rumor mentioned there will be Boyz II Men, Kanye West and Miley Cyrus appearing for cameos.
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?