Kellan Lutz and AnnaLynne McCord Build Houses in New Orleans
Kellan Lutz and AnnaLynne McCord headed to New Orleans, Louisiana over the weekend to help build houses on the five-year anniversary of the Hurricane Katrina disaster. The celebrity couple was in the city to support the St. Bernard Project, which provides relief for survivors of the 2005 disaster.
McCord has been on a fundraising mission for the charity recently, urging her Twitter.com followers to vote for the organization to win the latest Pepsi Refresh Celebrity Challenge, which could land the project a $250,000 grant to build a wellbeing center in the city.
And the "90210" star proved her dedication to the cause by taking boyfriend Lutz, along with her sister Angel, with her to New Orleans for a house building project. In a post on his Twitter.com page, Lutz writes, "I'm here all weekend and we have a building goal of around the clock building five houses in seven days ending tomorrow on the 5th anniversary (of Hurricane Katrina)."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest