Kellan Lutz and AnnaLynne McCord Build Houses in New Orleans
Kellan Lutz and AnnaLynne McCord headed to New Orleans, Louisiana over the weekend to help build houses on the five-year anniversary of the Hurricane Katrina disaster. The celebrity couple was in the city to support the St. Bernard Project, which provides relief for survivors of the 2005 disaster.
McCord has been on a fundraising mission for the charity recently, urging her Twitter.com followers to vote for the organization to win the latest Pepsi Refresh Celebrity Challenge, which could land the project a $250,000 grant to build a wellbeing center in the city.
And the "90210" star proved her dedication to the cause by taking boyfriend Lutz, along with her sister Angel, with her to New Orleans for a house building project. In a post on his Twitter.com page, Lutz writes, "I'm here all weekend and we have a building goal of around the clock building five houses in seven days ending tomorrow on the 5th anniversary (of Hurricane Katrina)."
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch