Kellan Lutz and AnnaLynne McCord Build Houses in New Orleans
Kellan Lutz and AnnaLynne McCord headed to New Orleans, Louisiana over the weekend to help build houses on the five-year anniversary of the Hurricane Katrina disaster. The celebrity couple was in the city to support the St. Bernard Project, which provides relief for survivors of the 2005 disaster.
McCord has been on a fundraising mission for the charity recently, urging her Twitter.com followers to vote for the organization to win the latest Pepsi Refresh Celebrity Challenge, which could land the project a $250,000 grant to build a wellbeing center in the city.
And the "90210" star proved her dedication to the cause by taking boyfriend Lutz, along with her sister Angel, with her to New Orleans for a house building project. In a post on his Twitter.com page, Lutz writes, "I'm here all weekend and we have a building goal of around the clock building five houses in seven days ending tomorrow on the 5th anniversary (of Hurricane Katrina)."
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami