Sofia Vergara Upset About Boyfriend's Absence at Emmys
Sofia Vergara's delight at "Modern Family" 's Emmy Award win was overshadowed by her boyfriend's recent car crash - insisting it would have been the most "perfect night" of her life if only her partner had been by her side.
The sexy Latina star has been nursing aspiring politician Nick Loeb back to health since he was admitted to hospital last week after sustaining serious injuries in the accident in Los Angeles. She took a night off from looking after Loeb to attend the Emmys on Sunday, August 29 and was delighted when "Modern Family" scooped the Outstanding Comedy Series trophy.
But the actress is sad her boyfriend wasn't well enough to attend the ceremony. Vergara tells Access Hollywood, He's not well, you know. He would have been here and it would have been the (most) perfect night of my life because I have my family ... My family from Colombia. My son is here. And you know (Nick's) in the hospital. He's watching it on TV. He's not going to be good to go for a long time, but I miss him."
More Sofia Vergara News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video