Sofia Vergara Upset About Boyfriend's Absence at Emmys
Sofia Vergara's delight at "Modern Family" 's Emmy Award win was overshadowed by her boyfriend's recent car crash - insisting it would have been the most "perfect night" of her life if only her partner had been by her side.
The sexy Latina star has been nursing aspiring politician Nick Loeb back to health since he was admitted to hospital last week after sustaining serious injuries in the accident in Los Angeles. She took a night off from looking after Loeb to attend the Emmys on Sunday, August 29 and was delighted when "Modern Family" scooped the Outstanding Comedy Series trophy.
But the actress is sad her boyfriend wasn't well enough to attend the ceremony. Vergara tells Access Hollywood, He's not well, you know. He would have been here and it would have been the (most) perfect night of my life because I have my family ... My family from Colombia. My son is here. And you know (Nick's) in the hospital. He's watching it on TV. He's not going to be good to go for a long time, but I miss him."
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016