Sofia Vergara Upset About Boyfriend's Absence at Emmys
Sofia Vergara's delight at "Modern Family" 's Emmy Award win was overshadowed by her boyfriend's recent car crash - insisting it would have been the most "perfect night" of her life if only her partner had been by her side.
The sexy Latina star has been nursing aspiring politician Nick Loeb back to health since he was admitted to hospital last week after sustaining serious injuries in the accident in Los Angeles. She took a night off from looking after Loeb to attend the Emmys on Sunday, August 29 and was delighted when "Modern Family" scooped the Outstanding Comedy Series trophy.
But the actress is sad her boyfriend wasn't well enough to attend the ceremony. Vergara tells Access Hollywood, He's not well, you know. He would have been here and it would have been the (most) perfect night of my life because I have my family ... My family from Colombia. My son is here. And you know (Nick's) in the hospital. He's watching it on TV. He's not going to be good to go for a long time, but I miss him."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video