Sofia Vergara Upset About Boyfriend's Absence at Emmys
Sofia Vergara's delight at "Modern Family" 's Emmy Award win was overshadowed by her boyfriend's recent car crash - insisting it would have been the most "perfect night" of her life if only her partner had been by her side.
The sexy Latina star has been nursing aspiring politician Nick Loeb back to health since he was admitted to hospital last week after sustaining serious injuries in the accident in Los Angeles. She took a night off from looking after Loeb to attend the Emmys on Sunday, August 29 and was delighted when "Modern Family" scooped the Outstanding Comedy Series trophy.
But the actress is sad her boyfriend wasn't well enough to attend the ceremony. Vergara tells Access Hollywood, He's not well, you know. He would have been here and it would have been the (most) perfect night of my life because I have my family ... My family from Colombia. My son is here. And you know (Nick's) in the hospital. He's watching it on TV. He's not going to be good to go for a long time, but I miss him."
More Sofia Vergara News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal