Sofia Vergara Upset About Boyfriend's Absence at Emmys
Sofia Vergara's delight at "Modern Family" 's Emmy Award win was overshadowed by her boyfriend's recent car crash - insisting it would have been the most "perfect night" of her life if only her partner had been by her side.
The sexy Latina star has been nursing aspiring politician Nick Loeb back to health since he was admitted to hospital last week after sustaining serious injuries in the accident in Los Angeles. She took a night off from looking after Loeb to attend the Emmys on Sunday, August 29 and was delighted when "Modern Family" scooped the Outstanding Comedy Series trophy.
But the actress is sad her boyfriend wasn't well enough to attend the ceremony. Vergara tells Access Hollywood, He's not well, you know. He would have been here and it would have been the (most) perfect night of my life because I have my family ... My family from Colombia. My son is here. And you know (Nick's) in the hospital. He's watching it on TV. He's not going to be good to go for a long time, but I miss him."
More Sofia Vergara News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake