Julio Iglesias Jr. and Vida Guerra Up for First Ever Dual-Language TV Drama
Singer Julio Iglesias Jr. and pin-up Vida Guerra have signed up to star in the first ever TV series to shoot in both English and Spanish. Iglesias, the son of Spanish crooner Julio Iglesias, will lead the cast of "Hacienda Heights", a weekly, one-hour, dual-language drama, which will debut in 2011.
The series will center on the trials and tribulations of the families who live, work and love in the fast growing city of Hacienda Heights. In addition to Iglesias and Guerra, the cast includes Braulio Castillo Jr., Alexa Kuve and Eva Tamargo.
"Hacienda Heights" will be filmed on location in and around the San Francisco area.
Julio Iglesias Jr. pursued his singing career by participating in country music contract in CMT's reality TV show "Gone Country". He also appeared ABC's TV show "The superstars" and the Spanish version of "Dancing with the Stars".
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'