Julio Iglesias Jr. and Vida Guerra Up for First Ever Dual-Language TV Drama
Singer Julio Iglesias Jr. and pin-up Vida Guerra have signed up to star in the first ever TV series to shoot in both English and Spanish. Iglesias, the son of Spanish crooner Julio Iglesias, will lead the cast of "Hacienda Heights", a weekly, one-hour, dual-language drama, which will debut in 2011.
The series will center on the trials and tribulations of the families who live, work and love in the fast growing city of Hacienda Heights. In addition to Iglesias and Guerra, the cast includes Braulio Castillo Jr., Alexa Kuve and Eva Tamargo.
"Hacienda Heights" will be filmed on location in and around the San Francisco area.
Julio Iglesias Jr. pursued his singing career by participating in country music contract in CMT's reality TV show "Gone Country". He also appeared ABC's TV show "The superstars" and the Spanish version of "Dancing with the Stars".
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour