Julio Iglesias Jr. and Vida Guerra Up for First Ever Dual-Language TV Drama
Singer Julio Iglesias Jr. and pin-up Vida Guerra have signed up to star in the first ever TV series to shoot in both English and Spanish. Iglesias, the son of Spanish crooner Julio Iglesias, will lead the cast of "Hacienda Heights", a weekly, one-hour, dual-language drama, which will debut in 2011.
The series will center on the trials and tribulations of the families who live, work and love in the fast growing city of Hacienda Heights. In addition to Iglesias and Guerra, the cast includes Braulio Castillo Jr., Alexa Kuve and Eva Tamargo.
"Hacienda Heights" will be filmed on location in and around the San Francisco area.
Julio Iglesias Jr. pursued his singing career by participating in country music contract in CMT's reality TV show "Gone Country". He also appeared ABC's TV show "The superstars" and the Spanish version of "Dancing with the Stars".
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?
- Kesha's Mother Admits She Has No Firsthand Personal Knowledge of Alleged Rape by Dr. Luke
- Meet Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' Youngest Daughter Amada
- Tyga Premieres Fun Video for 'Flossin' Featuring His Son King Cairo
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs