Julio Iglesias Jr. and Vida Guerra Up for First Ever Dual-Language TV Drama
Singer Julio Iglesias Jr. and pin-up Vida Guerra have signed up to star in the first ever TV series to shoot in both English and Spanish. Iglesias, the son of Spanish crooner Julio Iglesias, will lead the cast of "Hacienda Heights", a weekly, one-hour, dual-language drama, which will debut in 2011.
The series will center on the trials and tribulations of the families who live, work and love in the fast growing city of Hacienda Heights. In addition to Iglesias and Guerra, the cast includes Braulio Castillo Jr., Alexa Kuve and Eva Tamargo.
"Hacienda Heights" will be filmed on location in and around the San Francisco area.
Julio Iglesias Jr. pursued his singing career by participating in country music contract in CMT's reality TV show "Gone Country". He also appeared ABC's TV show "The superstars" and the Spanish version of "Dancing with the Stars".
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary