Julio Iglesias Jr. and Vida Guerra Up for First Ever Dual-Language TV Drama
Singer Julio Iglesias Jr. and pin-up Vida Guerra have signed up to star in the first ever TV series to shoot in both English and Spanish. Iglesias, the son of Spanish crooner Julio Iglesias, will lead the cast of "Hacienda Heights", a weekly, one-hour, dual-language drama, which will debut in 2011.
The series will center on the trials and tribulations of the families who live, work and love in the fast growing city of Hacienda Heights. In addition to Iglesias and Guerra, the cast includes Braulio Castillo Jr., Alexa Kuve and Eva Tamargo.
"Hacienda Heights" will be filmed on location in and around the San Francisco area.
Julio Iglesias Jr. pursued his singing career by participating in country music contract in CMT's reality TV show "Gone Country". He also appeared ABC's TV show "The superstars" and the Spanish version of "Dancing with the Stars".
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'