Melanie Brown Denies Splitting From Stephen Belafonte
Melanie Brown's representative has dismissed reports the former Spice Girls star's marriage is in crisis. The singer's husband Stephen Belafonte is alleged to have personally phoned a journalist at Britain's Sunday Mirror last week to reveal the couple's union is over and that Brown plans to return to Britain without him.
The couple has remained tight-lipped about the speculation, but Brown and Belafonte put on a united front over dinner at a Japanese restaurant near their home in Los Angeles on Sunday, August 29. They left the Katsuya eaterie hand-in-hand - but Belafonte looked grim-faced as he led his wife to their waiting car.
Now Brown's spokesperson has stepped in to set the record straight, telling GossipCop.com that Brown and Belafonte's marriage is "all fine".
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video