Melanie Brown Denies Splitting From Stephen Belafonte
Melanie Brown's representative has dismissed reports the former Spice Girls star's marriage is in crisis. The singer's husband Stephen Belafonte is alleged to have personally phoned a journalist at Britain's Sunday Mirror last week to reveal the couple's union is over and that Brown plans to return to Britain without him.
The couple has remained tight-lipped about the speculation, but Brown and Belafonte put on a united front over dinner at a Japanese restaurant near their home in Los Angeles on Sunday, August 29. They left the Katsuya eaterie hand-in-hand - but Belafonte looked grim-faced as he led his wife to their waiting car.
Now Brown's spokesperson has stepped in to set the record straight, telling GossipCop.com that Brown and Belafonte's marriage is "all fine".
More Melanie Brown News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift