Melanie Brown Denies Splitting From Stephen Belafonte
Melanie Brown's representative has dismissed reports the former Spice Girls star's marriage is in crisis. The singer's husband Stephen Belafonte is alleged to have personally phoned a journalist at Britain's Sunday Mirror last week to reveal the couple's union is over and that Brown plans to return to Britain without him.
The couple has remained tight-lipped about the speculation, but Brown and Belafonte put on a united front over dinner at a Japanese restaurant near their home in Los Angeles on Sunday, August 29. They left the Katsuya eaterie hand-in-hand - but Belafonte looked grim-faced as he led his wife to their waiting car.
Now Brown's spokesperson has stepped in to set the record straight, telling GossipCop.com that Brown and Belafonte's marriage is "all fine".
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding