Melanie Brown Denies Splitting From Stephen Belafonte
Melanie Brown's representative has dismissed reports the former Spice Girls star's marriage is in crisis. The singer's husband Stephen Belafonte is alleged to have personally phoned a journalist at Britain's Sunday Mirror last week to reveal the couple's union is over and that Brown plans to return to Britain without him.
The couple has remained tight-lipped about the speculation, but Brown and Belafonte put on a united front over dinner at a Japanese restaurant near their home in Los Angeles on Sunday, August 29. They left the Katsuya eaterie hand-in-hand - but Belafonte looked grim-faced as he led his wife to their waiting car.
Now Brown's spokesperson has stepped in to set the record straight, telling GossipCop.com that Brown and Belafonte's marriage is "all fine".
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory