Melanie Brown Denies Splitting From Stephen Belafonte
Melanie Brown's representative has dismissed reports the former Spice Girls star's marriage is in crisis. The singer's husband Stephen Belafonte is alleged to have personally phoned a journalist at Britain's Sunday Mirror last week to reveal the couple's union is over and that Brown plans to return to Britain without him.
The couple has remained tight-lipped about the speculation, but Brown and Belafonte put on a united front over dinner at a Japanese restaurant near their home in Los Angeles on Sunday, August 29. They left the Katsuya eaterie hand-in-hand - but Belafonte looked grim-faced as he led his wife to their waiting car.
Now Brown's spokesperson has stepped in to set the record straight, telling GossipCop.com that Brown and Belafonte's marriage is "all fine".
More Melanie Brown News
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film