Randy Jackson Paying Emotional Visit to Michael's Cemetery
Michael Jackson's brother Randy Jackson paid an emotional visit to the King of Pop's final resting place to wish the late singer a happy 52nd birthday on Sunday, August 29. Jackson arrived at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California with flowers and met with fans gathered at the cemetery.
And he took time to address the ongoing battle to seek someone responsible for his brother's June 2009 death. The superstar's physician Dr. Conrad Murray has pleaded not guilty to charges of involuntary manslaughter. His trial was recently set for the beginning of 2011.
Speaking outside Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Randy Jackson told X17Online.com, "I'm not real crazy about some of the things I read... some of the things he (Murray) says. I have good faith in our courts and judicial system, so I think justice will be served. I'm going to leave it in God's hands."
More Michael Jackson News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics