Randy Jackson Paying Emotional Visit to Michael's Cemetery
Michael Jackson's brother Randy Jackson paid an emotional visit to the King of Pop's final resting place to wish the late singer a happy 52nd birthday on Sunday, August 29. Jackson arrived at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California with flowers and met with fans gathered at the cemetery.
And he took time to address the ongoing battle to seek someone responsible for his brother's June 2009 death. The superstar's physician Dr. Conrad Murray has pleaded not guilty to charges of involuntary manslaughter. His trial was recently set for the beginning of 2011.
Speaking outside Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Randy Jackson told X17Online.com, "I'm not real crazy about some of the things I read... some of the things he (Murray) says. I have good faith in our courts and judicial system, so I think justice will be served. I'm going to leave it in God's hands."
More Michael Jackson News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7