Randy Jackson Paying Emotional Visit to Michael's Cemetery
Michael Jackson's brother Randy Jackson paid an emotional visit to the King of Pop's final resting place to wish the late singer a happy 52nd birthday on Sunday, August 29. Jackson arrived at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California with flowers and met with fans gathered at the cemetery.
And he took time to address the ongoing battle to seek someone responsible for his brother's June 2009 death. The superstar's physician Dr. Conrad Murray has pleaded not guilty to charges of involuntary manslaughter. His trial was recently set for the beginning of 2011.
Speaking outside Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Randy Jackson told X17Online.com, "I'm not real crazy about some of the things I read... some of the things he (Murray) says. I have good faith in our courts and judicial system, so I think justice will be served. I'm going to leave it in God's hands."
More Michael Jackson News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says