Randy Jackson Paying Emotional Visit to Michael's Cemetery
Michael Jackson's brother Randy Jackson paid an emotional visit to the King of Pop's final resting place to wish the late singer a happy 52nd birthday on Sunday, August 29. Jackson arrived at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California with flowers and met with fans gathered at the cemetery.
And he took time to address the ongoing battle to seek someone responsible for his brother's June 2009 death. The superstar's physician Dr. Conrad Murray has pleaded not guilty to charges of involuntary manslaughter. His trial was recently set for the beginning of 2011.
Speaking outside Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Randy Jackson told X17Online.com, "I'm not real crazy about some of the things I read... some of the things he (Murray) says. I have good faith in our courts and judicial system, so I think justice will be served. I'm going to leave it in God's hands."
More Michael Jackson News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'