Justin Bieber Continues Hitting Madison Square Garden Despite Health Woes
Justin Bieber is refusing to let his ongoing health woes wreck his big night at Madison Square Garden in New York on Monday August 30. The pop star felt too sick to hit the stage at the New York State Fair in Syracuse on Sunday night, August 29 and was forced to reschedule the show.
He had hoped that the night off would secure him a medical all-clear on Monday, and he has has informed fans via Twitter that the show must go on. In a tweet to followers, the "Baby" singer writes, "Ok the doctor said we aren't 100 percent but we are ready to ROcK (sic)!!"
"Been cleared. MSG let's do this!!! Let's fill the streets of NYC!"
Bieber has been dogged by poor health since the beginning of the month, when he was taken ill at a show in Florida.
More Justin Bieber News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction