Justin Bieber Continues Hitting Madison Square Garden Despite Health Woes
Justin Bieber is refusing to let his ongoing health woes wreck his big night at Madison Square Garden in New York on Monday August 30. The pop star felt too sick to hit the stage at the New York State Fair in Syracuse on Sunday night, August 29 and was forced to reschedule the show.
He had hoped that the night off would secure him a medical all-clear on Monday, and he has has informed fans via Twitter that the show must go on. In a tweet to followers, the "Baby" singer writes, "Ok the doctor said we aren't 100 percent but we are ready to ROcK (sic)!!"
"Been cleared. MSG let's do this!!! Let's fill the streets of NYC!"
Bieber has been dogged by poor health since the beginning of the month, when he was taken ill at a show in Florida.
More Justin Bieber News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says