Justin Bieber Continues Hitting Madison Square Garden Despite Health Woes
Justin Bieber is refusing to let his ongoing health woes wreck his big night at Madison Square Garden in New York on Monday August 30. The pop star felt too sick to hit the stage at the New York State Fair in Syracuse on Sunday night, August 29 and was forced to reschedule the show.
He had hoped that the night off would secure him a medical all-clear on Monday, and he has has informed fans via Twitter that the show must go on. In a tweet to followers, the "Baby" singer writes, "Ok the doctor said we aren't 100 percent but we are ready to ROcK (sic)!!"
"Been cleared. MSG let's do this!!! Let's fill the streets of NYC!"
Bieber has been dogged by poor health since the beginning of the month, when he was taken ill at a show in Florida.
More Justin Bieber News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding