Justin Bieber Continues Hitting Madison Square Garden Despite Health Woes
Justin Bieber is refusing to let his ongoing health woes wreck his big night at Madison Square Garden in New York on Monday August 30. The pop star felt too sick to hit the stage at the New York State Fair in Syracuse on Sunday night, August 29 and was forced to reschedule the show.
He had hoped that the night off would secure him a medical all-clear on Monday, and he has has informed fans via Twitter that the show must go on. In a tweet to followers, the "Baby" singer writes, "Ok the doctor said we aren't 100 percent but we are ready to ROcK (sic)!!"
"Been cleared. MSG let's do this!!! Let's fill the streets of NYC!"
Bieber has been dogged by poor health since the beginning of the month, when he was taken ill at a show in Florida.
More Justin Bieber News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture