Justin Bieber Continues Hitting Madison Square Garden Despite Health Woes
Justin Bieber is refusing to let his ongoing health woes wreck his big night at Madison Square Garden in New York on Monday August 30. The pop star felt too sick to hit the stage at the New York State Fair in Syracuse on Sunday night, August 29 and was forced to reschedule the show.
He had hoped that the night off would secure him a medical all-clear on Monday, and he has has informed fans via Twitter that the show must go on. In a tweet to followers, the "Baby" singer writes, "Ok the doctor said we aren't 100 percent but we are ready to ROcK (sic)!!"
"Been cleared. MSG let's do this!!! Let's fill the streets of NYC!"
Bieber has been dogged by poor health since the beginning of the month, when he was taken ill at a show in Florida.
More Justin Bieber News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics