Aerosmith's Future 'Up in the Air', Joe Perry Said
Aerosmith rocker Joe Perry fears the band will be over once its current tour comes to an end - insisting their future together is completely "up in the air". Perry recently confirmed his bandmate Steven Tyler has been in talks to join the judging panel of "American Idol", although an official announcement has yet to be made, and the guitarist criticized the singer for not sharing his plans with his colleagues.
The rocker is now adamant Tyler's new role is a done deal and he's convinced Aerosmith's future is uncertain once their "Cocked, Locked, Ready To Rock" tour comes to an end in Canada next month. He tells Cincinnati.com, "He (Tyler) told me just a couple of days ago he signed his papers to join the show. As far as he knew, everything's set to go."
"I think everybody's a little worn out. The tour is winding up, and we don't know when we'll work again as band. That part of it is up in the air, and it's starting to hit home."
More Aerosmith News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris