Aerosmith's Future 'Up in the Air', Joe Perry Said
Aerosmith rocker Joe Perry fears the band will be over once its current tour comes to an end - insisting their future together is completely "up in the air". Perry recently confirmed his bandmate Steven Tyler has been in talks to join the judging panel of "American Idol", although an official announcement has yet to be made, and the guitarist criticized the singer for not sharing his plans with his colleagues.
The rocker is now adamant Tyler's new role is a done deal and he's convinced Aerosmith's future is uncertain once their "Cocked, Locked, Ready To Rock" tour comes to an end in Canada next month. He tells Cincinnati.com, "He (Tyler) told me just a couple of days ago he signed his papers to join the show. As far as he knew, everything's set to go."
"I think everybody's a little worn out. The tour is winding up, and we don't know when we'll work again as band. That part of it is up in the air, and it's starting to hit home."
More Aerosmith News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard