Aerosmith's Future 'Up in the Air', Joe Perry Said
Aerosmith rocker Joe Perry fears the band will be over once its current tour comes to an end - insisting their future together is completely "up in the air". Perry recently confirmed his bandmate Steven Tyler has been in talks to join the judging panel of "American Idol", although an official announcement has yet to be made, and the guitarist criticized the singer for not sharing his plans with his colleagues.
The rocker is now adamant Tyler's new role is a done deal and he's convinced Aerosmith's future is uncertain once their "Cocked, Locked, Ready To Rock" tour comes to an end in Canada next month. He tells Cincinnati.com, "He (Tyler) told me just a couple of days ago he signed his papers to join the show. As far as he knew, everything's set to go."
"I think everybody's a little worn out. The tour is winding up, and we don't know when we'll work again as band. That part of it is up in the air, and it's starting to hit home."
More Aerosmith News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image