Aerosmith's Future 'Up in the Air', Joe Perry Said
Aerosmith rocker Joe Perry fears the band will be over once its current tour comes to an end - insisting their future together is completely "up in the air". Perry recently confirmed his bandmate Steven Tyler has been in talks to join the judging panel of "American Idol", although an official announcement has yet to be made, and the guitarist criticized the singer for not sharing his plans with his colleagues.
The rocker is now adamant Tyler's new role is a done deal and he's convinced Aerosmith's future is uncertain once their "Cocked, Locked, Ready To Rock" tour comes to an end in Canada next month. He tells Cincinnati.com, "He (Tyler) told me just a couple of days ago he signed his papers to join the show. As far as he knew, everything's set to go."
"I think everybody's a little worn out. The tour is winding up, and we don't know when we'll work again as band. That part of it is up in the air, and it's starting to hit home."
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!