Aerosmith's Future 'Up in the Air', Joe Perry Said
Aerosmith rocker Joe Perry fears the band will be over once its current tour comes to an end - insisting their future together is completely "up in the air". Perry recently confirmed his bandmate Steven Tyler has been in talks to join the judging panel of "American Idol", although an official announcement has yet to be made, and the guitarist criticized the singer for not sharing his plans with his colleagues.
The rocker is now adamant Tyler's new role is a done deal and he's convinced Aerosmith's future is uncertain once their "Cocked, Locked, Ready To Rock" tour comes to an end in Canada next month. He tells Cincinnati.com, "He (Tyler) told me just a couple of days ago he signed his papers to join the show. As far as he knew, everything's set to go."
"I think everybody's a little worn out. The tour is winding up, and we don't know when we'll work again as band. That part of it is up in the air, and it's starting to hit home."
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Britney Spears Freaks Out After Sex Tape Leaks Online