Rock Star Huey Morgan Scores Cameo on 'Skins'
Fun Lovin' Criminals star Huey Morgan is set to add actor and author to his resume - he's landed a cameo role in British teen drama "Skins" and written a series of spy books. The rocker has already branched out into TV work by appearing on several panel shows in the U.K., and he also presents a radio programme on the BBC's 6 Music station.
Now he is trying out acting - he will play a record shop owner in the popular British TV series. He's also written several spy novels, a good-versus-evil screenplay, and a story about a Vietnam war veteran.
Morgan tells Britain's Seven Days magazine, "I'm going to be on 'Skins'. I'll play a guy who owns a heavy metal record store. It's a small cameo role. I've written a series of espionage novels. There's also a book that is probably going to be a screenplay. It's about the Devil going to New York and trying to pick a fight with God."
"There is also another book about this fictitious guy, a Vietnam war veteran, who comes back to New York City in 1969, gets a job as a bartender, becomes friends with Jimi Hendrix and becomes a musician. A lot of my story is in there, I think it will be funny."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory